Earth.

wolfy

You're 100% certain of this?

I'm 100% certain that the Earth is not a 1000+ mph rotating sphere whizzing around a 1000,000 + km diamater ball of fire in a space vacuum. If anyone can change that view then I welcome it. I've seen nothing to change that view, because to me, it makes no rational sense.

It's simply told to us using thousands of years old so called philosophers and centuries old scientists and simply parroted by recent histories scientists, with added bull shit along the way. That's my take on it.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100% certain that the Earth is not a 1000+ mph rotating sphere whizzing around a 1000,000 + km diamater ball of fire in a space vacuum. If anyone can change that view then I welcome it. I've seen nothing to change that view, because to me, it makes no rational sense.

It's simply told to us using thousands of years old so called philosophers and centuries old scientists and simply parroted by recent histories scientists, with added bull shit along the way. That's my take on it.

100% certain without a single scrap of evidence for and reams of (dismissed) evidence against it?

Kevin Carr's Gloves, on 03 Jul 2014 - 11:01 AM, said:

Platinum weighs more than steel and has a higher melting point.

I suppose we could sit and argue all metals from start to finish with how they are in their density or atomic weights, etc.

The top and bottom is, atmospheric pressure determines the weight of any material on a scale, not the material itself.

I suppose we could sit and argue all metals from start to finish with how they are in their density or atomic weights, etc.

The top and bottom is, atmospheric pressure determines the weight of any material on a scale, not the material itself.

Ha ha ha your argument is blown out of the water with one simple comparison.

The atmosphere is formed from the friction build up in the centre of the Earth that spews out the elements which take their place in a sort of stacked dense to less dense expansion of matter all the way to the top where the lightest and most expanaded, plus last of the elements go dormant and freeze against a true vacuum that we are told is space.

:D

Fuck me.

What causes the friction, and where are the atmosphere geysers?

What evidence is against what I'm saying?

As I said, the evidence you've dismissed.

Genuine question, are you being deliberately obtuse, or are just struggling to understand what's been said? There doesn't seem much point in the former and I'll have more patience if it's the latter.

:D

Fuck me.

What causes the friction, and where are the atmosphere geysers?

The sun causes the friction by burning hydrogen, etc in the centre of Earth. It why you get your winds, because it's like a cyclone or atmospher being taken in and spewed back out creating high and super low pressure which is sent around the circle of Earth.

Nothing gets destroyed in this process, it just replenishes in a cycle, putting elements back into different forms.

As I said, the evidence you've dismissed.

Genuine question, are you being deliberately obtuse, or are just struggling to understand what's been said? There doesn't seem much point in the former and I'll have more patience if it's the latter.

I'm simply giving out my thoughts. You're not giving me anything to understand except to say that I don't know what I'm talking about. You're not giving anything out otehr than that.

I'm not in charge of your patience, you are, so you decide what's best for you.

No feeling about it Wolfy. You cannot explain the difference in weight between platinum and steel.

Atmospheric pressure determines the weight aided by man made scales.

The sun causes the friction by burning hydrogen, etc in the centre of Earth. It why you get your winds, because it's like a cyclone or atmospher being taken in and spewed back out creating high and super low pressure which is sent around the circle of Earth.Nothing gets destroyed in this process, it just replenishes in a cycle, putting elements back into different forms.

And they all lived happily ever after.

I'm simply giving out my thoughts. You're not giving me anything to understand except to say that I don't know what I'm talking about. You're not giving anything out otehr than that.

I'm not in charge of your patience, you are, so you decide what's best for you.

Right, it's clear that you're struggling to follow. I wasn't asking if you were finding it hard to understand any evidence I put forward, I was asking if you were struggling to understand the questions asked of you because you're not that bright.

It's now clear it's the latter.

I'm saying that for your theory to be true, the entirety of science would need to be a lie, everything would need to be based on a lie, from the very first to the most recent. Everything is a lie: Computers, medicine, flight, machinery, cartography... everything.

For all those disparate lies to continue there would have needed to be literally millions of men and women complicit to the lies. There would need to be a reason for the lies. The reason for the lies would have to be only achievable through the lies, which are by their very nature far more complex and convoluted than the consensus.

Or you're wrong and deluding yourself.

For a man who dismisses things that he can't verify with his own eyes, a man who lauds logic over everything else, answer me the following question with a simple yes/no answer;

Is the first scenario more logical than the second?

Right, it's clear that you're struggling to follow. I wasn't asking if you were finding it hard to understand any evidence I put forward, I was asking if you were struggling to understand the questions asked of you because you're not that bright.

I'm saying that for your theory to be true, the entirety of science would need to be a lie, everything would need to be based on a lie, from the very first to the most recent. Everything is a lie: Computers, medicine, flight, machinery, cartography... everything.

For all those disparate lies to continue there would have needed to be literally millions of men and women complicit to the lies. There would need to be a reason for the lies. The reason for the lies would have to be only achievable through the lies, which are by their very nature far more complex and convoluted than the consensus.

For a man who dismisses things that he can't verify with his own eyes, a man who lauds logic over everything else, answer me the following question with a simple yes/no answer;

'They'

You got it wrong though Fish, he dismisses the evidence of his own eyes. Meaningful communication is not possible.

First of all, you're lugging all of science in with everything and making out that I'm denying it all.

Computers work, radios work and all things we see, work. That's all down to the elements that created them, along with atmospheric pressure to allow them to function.

Nothing functions without atmospheric pressure. Anthing told to us as functioning without atmopsheric pressure is a lie. that doesn't mean that you teaching it at a college is you lying. It means that you are simply regurgitating what the real liars have put into place, which can be remarkably few.

It's as believable as reading a novel. How many people stick to certain authors because their books are better written and more in depth. The book becomes real. People talk about the book. Discussions come about because of that book, as if it is a real story.

How many people have punched an actor who played a baddie in a soap? It's easy to say, "oh but that was a nutter." The point is, rational people get engrossed in fiction everyday of their lives and to the point of full on belief , like a trance, until people snap them out of it.

Science is the same on many fronts. It's sold to the masses by the few, through mediums, like authors. You read those science books and as far as you're concerned, is is what it says it is. But is it?

People can me made to believe anything. the bigger the lie, the easier it is to fool people. This has nothing to do with intelligence. It's about perception and trust. If you're born to trust, then you are going to simply believe what your told by the people you put your trust in, never thinking they could be duping you.

So you can't explain it then because that wasn't an explanation.

If you're not willing to even think about what I'm saying then you'll never get it, so my explaining things would be pointless to be honest. You accept gravity and you have no clue what it is; neither does the science world, yet you accept it.

First of all, you're lugging all of science in with everything and making out that I'm denying it all.

Computers work, radios work and all things we see, work. That's all down to the elements that created them, along with atmospheric pressure to allow them to function.

Nothing functions without atmospheric pressure. Anthing told to us as functioning without atmopsheric pressure is a lie. that doesn't mean that you teaching it at a college is you lying. It means that you are simply regurgitating what the real liars have put into place, which can be remarkably few.

It's as believable as reading a novel. How many people stick to certain authors because their books are better written and more in depth. The book becomes real. People talk about the book. Discussions come about because of that book, as if it is a real story.

How many people have punched an actor who played a baddie in a soap? It's easy to say, "oh but that was a nutter." The point is, rational people get engrossed in fiction everyday of their lives and to the point of full on belief , like a trance, until people snap them out of it.

Science is the same on many fronts. It's sold to the masses by the few, through mediums, like authors. You read those science books and as far as you're concerned, is is what it says it is. But is it?

People can me made to believe anything. the bigger the lie, the easier it is to fool people. This has nothing to do with intelligence. It's about perception and trust. If you're born to trust, then you are going to simply believe what your told by the people you put your trust in, never thinking they could be duping you.

It's a yes or no question Wolfy.

Is an all encompassing lie with all the necessary complexities and cronies more logical than you being wrong and delusional?

Yes

Or

No

If you're not willing to even think about what I'm saying then you'll never get it, so my explaining things would be pointless to be honest. You accept gravity and you have no clue what it is; neither does the science world, yet you accept it.

Why is platinum heavier than steel?

Tungsten is heavier than steel and it has a melting point double that of steel.

If air pressure sticks us to the ground then the closer to the point of pressure the stronger the force. How do we fly?