Earth.

wolfy

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go with what I go with. I've explained what gravity really is, so how about you explain what they tell you gravity is as a force.

:lol:

Fuck that. What would be the point? Rikko spent a considerable amount of time explaining nuclear power and you just ignored him.

Why haven't you honored our bet?

Where?

Yee kna, Milk floats not actually carrying milk. Suspicious that they're out so early, still asking questions even after a mind wipe. It's that open.

Fuck that. What would be the point? Rikko spent a considerable amount of time explaining nuclear power and you just ignored him.

Why haven't you honored our bet?

I think he sees you as evidence contrary to his beliefs, and as such, he ignores you.

Yee kna, Milk floats not actually carrying milk. Suspicious that they're out so early, still asking questions even after a mind wipe. It's that open.

How do you know they're up early?

Are you up then too?

What are you up to?

What are they up to?

Nurse!!

How do you know they're up early?

Are you up then too?

What are you up to?

What are they up to?

Nurse!!

I believe I'm a cat, so I'm up every morning running about town. Meowing and hissing at the milkman, he tells me the Earth is flat but I know his game. Either that or I don't see it, maybe it doesn't exist, what is this nurse you speak of? seems another construct of this "society" they talk about.

Wolfy reminds me of Sir Chicken Digby Caesar off the Mitchell and Webb show. Why would they say the Earth is round? There's some bastard responsible for all of this. Tombaris revenge can be his sidekick.

I'll bet he still watches Countdown.

He's still watching the first episode. "The 30 seconds aren't up yet! You can't prove that they are! ...........must get a better word than 'CAT'..."

" Dictionary Corner?? I can't see a corner with my own eyes, so they're trying to pull the wool over my eyes!"

I'll have a vowel please Carole...

And another…

And another…

And a consonant please.....

And another…

And another…

And another…

And a vowel…

And another…

UOUDFGHOU.

I've got a seven letter word, Richard - its ' pizza'.

I can't see bottom letters because the denpressure is making it opaque"

I go with what I go with. I've explained what gravity really is, so how about you explain what they tell you gravity is as a force.

You have explained your batshit theory of what gravity is without any kind of basis, evidence or formula. That 's about as far from really as it gets.

I missed Wolfy's crazy threads first time round. Hope I'm not too late to ask the oddball some questions... :woot:

Does it seem logical to anyone that we walk about on a sphere with oceans all around us, rotating at around 1038 mph at the equator and spinning around a centralised 1000,000+ km diameter sun?

I know what we were all schooled with: but does it really seem logical when you actually think about it?

To understand what I'm saying; think about yourself stood on the ground. You are moving at over 1000 mph, yet you do not feel any movement. Your body's senses do not detect any imbalance, yet all you see is a sun, stars, moon, etc moving slowly over the sky.

I wont cover the "theory of relativity" and how it covers the effects of movement being relative to an object. As that science mumbo jumbo has no place on a foot ball forum.

Instead I will opt for questions;

1. Do you feel any movement when you are on a plain flying through the air at 600mph?
  2. Why you can buy a telescope at Argos to see the moon (assuming you believe the moon is real) 250,000 miles away. Yet if you stand on the coast of Ireland you cant see the empire state building a mere 3,000 miles away?