Earth.

wolfy

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make it stop.

Can do, gimme $250k and I'll sit beside him (and 3 others) as we see the world, and his entire belief system, fall away below us.

Love to know how you become part of 'they', seems like these kids from Lincolnshire have been enrolled into the conspiracy:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-28153130

But then maybe flying in a plane makes us part of it? Perhaps there is Wolfy, and everyone else is 'they'?

That's an obvious fake. They're all shills.

Or something.

That's an obvious fake. They're all shills.

Or something.

Or Sims, which is a theory wolfy is particularly keen on. Still, I'd like him to explain in his own words how this fakery has been created and controlled.

Of course, anyone could do this diy exploration themselves. You'd think wolfy might want to test his theory out, wouldn't you?

It does say something though that he's regarded as - erm - somewhat extreme even on the flat earth forums. Having said that, I've noticed the posters there are generally quite rational strangely enough, it's like the site is just set up for people to be devil's advocates tbh.

Kevin Carr's Gloves, on 03 Jul 2014 - 10:32 PM, said:

If stars are reflections and as we know the pattern of stars and where they appear and when has been constant since records began. What are they reflections of?

They are reflections through the crystal of the centre of the Earth's circle. Just small points of light scattered and reflected over the dome. Think of it like a planetarium or think of what happens with those fibre optic lights that shine on your ceiling, if you've seen them. If not, look it up.

Obviously I'm not saying the stars are fibre optic light, I'm saying it's a similar thing happening, except through points of crystal.

Can you not read, either? Granted, you probably do it in a vastly different way to the rest of us. But it's a pretty simple story.

I can't bring up the link at all, so no, I don't know what it's about. If someone gives me a hint of what it's about I might be able to see what's what.

I can't bring up the link at all, so no, I don't know what it's about. If someone gives me a hint of what it's about I might be able to see what's what.

:lol:

Just look on the BBC site, local news, Lincolnshire, wolfy, there's a good chat.

For someone who has went to the effort of making over 9200 posts on the flat earth forum I'm sure it's not beyond you.

Just look on the BBC site, local news, Lincolnshire, wolfy, there's a good chat.

For someone who has went to the effort of making over 9200 posts on the flat earth forum I'm sure it's not beyond you.

I'll wait for you to put it up for me, so I can see it on here. Thanks.

I'll wait for you to put it up for me, so I can see it on here. Thanks.

The link works fine on my phone, even with poor network performance. What are you using? No way can I embed it though.

You seem very lazy when it suits you, I have to say.