Earth.

wolfy

The Fish, on 02 Jul 2014 - 7:29 PM, said:

So if people on there think your ideas have no merit, why would you expect people who aren't yearning for a huge conspiracy to think your ideas have merit?

Simply stating "This is my idea and if you don't agree you're not as open minded as me" doesn't make you a free-thinker, it makes you either a troll, an idiot, or delusional.

You dismiss empirical evidence, but expect others to take your ideas on faith? Tell you what, prove any of your theories, and I might give you credit. Continue to offer nothing but baseless conjecture and you'll not get what you purport to desire.

Nobody has to accept anything I say. I'm just putting my thoughts out. I'm a loony in the worlds eyes, so not many will bother to look into what I'm saying. Just take it for what you think it is. I'm serious about it but that's just me.

Edited by wolfy

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody has to accept anything I say. I'm just putting my thoughts out. I'm a loony in the worlds eyes, so not many will botehr to look into what I'm saying. Just take it for what you think it is. I'm serious about it but that's just me.

Yet again, agreeing with the scientifically proven results isn't a failure to be serious about it.

You have to get out of this habit of concocting strawman arguments to try and defeat.

:lol: That is your RIGHT. I'd say if Fish doesn't agree with you then he's just close minded, but then we all know none of the people on here really exist because I've just said so now.

No I didn't.

The Fish, on 02 Jul 2014 - 7:36 PM, said:

Yet again, agreeing with the scientifically proven results isn't a failure to be serious about it.

You have to get out of this habit of concocting strawman arguments to try and defeat.

I go with what I go with. I've explained what gravity really is, so how about you explain what they tell you gravity is as a force.

I go with what I go with. I've explained what gravity really is, so how about you explain what they tell you gravity is as a force.

What has this statement and subsequent question, have to do with my post?

Can you explain what gravity is?

Hmm, not brilliantly and it'll be in layman's terms but, yeah sure, I can. The difference is that the people who've studied gravity and its effects their entire careers could explain it better, show mathematical formula to support their explanation, conduct experiments to test both the formula and the theory and would, if a similarly tested and supported counter-theory were to be presented, accept the new one.

You're asking us to dismiss everything, on your say-so. Then you're stating that "it's just my opinion", as if there should be grey areas in this kind of thing. :lol:

Hmm, not brilliantly and it'll be in layman's terms but, yeah sure, I can. The difference is that the people who've studied gravity and its effects their entire careers could explain it better, show mathematical formula to support their explanation, conduct experiments to test both the formula and the theory and would, if a similarly tested and supported counter-theory were to be presented, accept the new one.

You're asking us to dismiss everything, on your say-so. Then you're stating that "it's just my opinion", as if there should be grey areas in this kind of thing. :lol:

Explain what gravity is in laymans terms. I don't want to know what it does. I just want to know what it is as a force.

I don't think you realise the gravity of the situation.

I love how this bloke is trying to explain that he knows the true answers about the world yet doesn't know how to crop out the words "you cunts" off the bottom of a picture.

Explain what gravity is in laymans terms. I don't want to know what it does. I just want to know what it is as a force.

You need to better phrase the question. I mean, can you accurately and fully explain any force?

Edited by The Fish

I love how this bloke is trying to explain that he knows the true answers about the world yet doesn't know how to crop out the words "you cunts" off the bottom of a picture.

Why should I do it when fisty is messing with it. It's his picture. I'll just copy it.

:lol:

We all know our entire universe is in a marble anyway, right?

You are the first, last and only line of defence against the worst scum of the universe, aren't you?