Earth.

wolfy

Point one: how do you know it's been like this for billions of years. Just explain how you know this, please.

Point two: How do you know the angular velocity of the Earth is not accelerating or decelerating, much?

Point 3: If space is almost a perfect vacuum, then the Earth is dragging no atmosphere with it, as you say, as it's a vacuum. So having said that, can you tell me how Felix Baumgartner spent many hours getting to this almost vacuum, then jumped out and only landed 23 miles from his supposed lift off point ? If there's no air...which we all seen on "TV" that he fell at over 800 mph in a near vacuum, then why only 23 miles from his lift off position when the Earth is spinning at over 1000 mph, as we are told?

1 and 2. No, I'm not expending any effort on you after the Rikko experience (and many more examples).

3. See, this proves you don't understand my previous post. Ask yourself, what would you expect to happen?

But this is all pretty pointless anyhow because you don't understand the most basic physics, and are apparently proud of this.

Edited by Renton

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you smoke a lot of weed?

1 and 2. No, I'm not expending any effort on you after the Rikko experience (and many more examples).

3. See, this proves you don't understand my previous post. Ask yourself, what would you expect to happen?

But this is all pretty pointless anyhow because you don't understand the most basic physics, and are apparently proud of this.

You should have just said you didn't know and that you weren't going to answer. It's ok, I got it. Cheers anyway.

Point one: how do you know it's been like this for billions of years. Just explain how you know this, please.

Point two: How do you know the angular velocity of the Earth is not accelerating or decelerating, much?

Point 3: If space is almost a perfect vacuum, then the Earth is dragging no atmosphere with it, as you say, as it's a vacuum. So having said that, can you tell me how Felix Baumgartner spent many hours getting to this almost vacuum, then jumped out and only landed 23 miles from his supposed lift off point ? If there's no air...which we all seen on "TV" that he fell at over 800 mph in a near vacuum, then why only 23 miles from his lift off position when the Earth is spinning at over 1000 mph, as we are told?

Space might be a vacuum but it is streaming with charged particles Wolfy.

Park Life, on 05 Jul 2014 - 4:27 PM, said:Park Life, on 05 Jul 2014 - 4:27 PM, said:

Space might be a vacuum but it is streaming with charged particles Wolfy.

How do these particles become charged in a vacuum? A vacuum is the absence of all matter. You can't just have stray matter floating about. What's it floating in? For anything to move , it has to have a medium to move in.

On earth everything works in wave form, no matter what it is, because everything is attached. There is no free movement of any particles, they are all a part of a wave when energy is applied through expansion and contraction which causes friction, which creates sound, then light. The frequencies of it all is down to energy applied.

You live in your own ocean.

You can see how it all works by going to a stream and tapping the water. You can see the energy you put in, go like a wave on the water. It's like that in our atmosphere at sea level for us.

Most people don't want to look at it that way because it bores them, which is understandable.

No light, sound or anything travels through a vacuum. A perfect vacuum means no existence, to put it simply, which means that space does not exist in how we are told.

Anything you see in the sky is the direct result of Earth's energy projected onto the atmosphere against a dome that seals us in like a cell.

No atmosphere, means no flight of any kind.

I'm not expecting you to accept any of what I've said, just think about it.

Edited by wolfy

Same way light (charged particles) travels to us from our sun (through the vacuum). ;)

Experiments in space work better cause a vacuum is actually an ideal 'background' in which to study phenomena.

I can see there is a mix up in your heed as to what space really is and what it contains. Space is a medium (some would say an ideal one) for the transference of energy through it.

Vacuum just means no atmosphere it doesn't mean nothingness. Start there as a basic primer...:lol:

Edited by Park Life

Same way light (charged particles) travels to us from our sun (through the vacuum). ;)

Experiments in space work better cause a vacuum is actually an ideal 'background' in which to study phenomena.

I can see there is a mix up in your heed as to what space really is and what it contains. Space is a medium (some would say an ideal one) for the transference of energy through it.

Vacuum just means no atmosphere it doesn't mean nothingness. Start there as a basic primer... :lol:

The sun isn't in space. It's in the centre of Earth's circle, known as the north pole ot people's understanding.

There's no mix up in my head about vacuum. You get told it's an ideal background to study phenomena, so you simply go with that. That's fair enough but it makes no sense for anything to exist in a vacuum of space as we are told it is.

No atmosphere means nothingness. At sea level you are under pressure of condensed matter/molecules. Higher up they become more expanded , until they can't expand anymore. They then freeze as they become dormant, under no pressure at all, which creates a dome.

Outside of that dome is a true vacuum, the absence of ALL matter. No sun, no nothing in it. It's all coming from Earth. All you see in the sky apart from man made stuff, are reflections all caused by the central Earth sun, mirrored off the dome.

The kids from Boston who launched their own phone up into the air to record the curvature of the earth did so because they'd read your posts.

I'm sure they'd have phoned air traffic control to ask permission to launch it, just it case it got sucked into a high flying jet engine. I'm sure their helium balloon would have been fine at that altitude and easy to find after it popped, then came down by parachute just a few miles away, whilst they easily tracked it.

The sun isn't in space. It's in the centre of Earth's circle, known as the north pole ot people's understanding.

There's no mix up in my head about vacuum. You get told it's an ideal background to study phenomena, so you simply go with that. That's fair enough but it makes no sense for anything to exist in a vacuum of space as we are told it is.

No atmosphere means nothingness. At sea level you are under pressure of condensed matter/molecules. Higher up they become more expanded , until they can't expand anymore. They then freeze as they become dormant, under no pressure at all, which creates a dome.

Outside of that dome is a true vacuum, the absence of ALL matter. No sun, no nothing in it. It's all coming from Earth. All you see in the sky apart from man made stuff, are reflections all caused by the central Earth sun, mirrored off the dome.

About 90% of space is dark matter. It is there, we just don't know what it is.

About 90% of space is dark matter. It is there, we just don't know what it is.

Dark matter that nobody know what it is. Gravity is like that too. In fact a lot of space stuff is like that. It does this and that but they don't know why. Could it be because they are making it all up? I think so.

Wolfy

get some qualifications, go to uni and spend 8 years doing astronomy and geology

it will be faster and less painful for the rest of us

Edited by Rob W

Rob W, on 07 Jul 2014 - 3:57 PM, said:Rob W, on 07 Jul 2014 - 3:57 PM, said:

Wolfy

get some qualifications, go to uni and spend 8 years doing astronomy and geology

it will be faster and less painful for the rest of us

So, go to uni and study what I'm actually arguing against, which is indoctrination. What will I be actually studying? I will be memorising what is told to me so I can regurgitate exactly what the tutor is regurgitating from the tutors that tutored him/her.

I have a massive distrust in a lot of mainstream science where space is concerned and ancient history. I didn't just decide that - I came to the conclusion that there are a lot of questions about a lot of this stuff. Whether you think it's all above board is up to you. You have your own thoughts as I have mine.

Edited by wolfy

So, go to uni and study what I'm actually arguing against, which is indoctrination. What will I be actually studying? I will be memorising what is told to me so I can regurgitate exactly what the tutor is regurgitating from the tutors that tutored him/her.

I have a massive distrust in a lot of mainstream science where space is concerned and ancient history. I didn't just decide that - I came to the conclusion that there are a lot of questions about a lot of this stuff. Whether you think it's all above board is up to you. You have your own thoughts as I have mine.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I'll remember that if I ever go to war. At the minute I'm disputing Earth being a rotating globe and space nonsense.