Earth.

wolfy

You're putting too much into this up and down stuff and thinking that this magical gravity is the only reason why we can have a up and down, because your mind is fully focused on a rotating globe and you know in your mind that we would all fall off if it wasn't for gravity. To grasp anything, you have to be prepared to think outside of what you grew up being told about Earth, even if you simply do it as an exercise in out of the box thinking.

Your body's senses and balance, plus workings, are geared to know up and down...to you. Up and down in terms of your body or any object, is determined by the push of you or any object up from the ground.

Anything that is pushed up through energy, is pushed against.

Your gravity is a PULL. It pulls you into the centre of Earth. that's what you're told. You know this can't be right but they tell you it is, so it is, as far as you're concerned.

There is no such thing as pull, except we use the work pull in day to day talk. The reality is, pull does not exist as a force. Everything is a push from any direction.

I can't change a persons mind on gravity because it's been ingrained into their psyche. Things fall, so it's gravity. No real explanation needed. It just is what it is.

People can't see the nonsense in it because people trust the person with the letters on their top pocket of their science coats.

Gravity is not understood as a force. Basically nobody knows what the force is, yet they can calculate all thiss tuff to send man to the moon and rovers to mars, or probes to orbit gas planets, etc. People simply can't see the absolute absurdity in it all because people like to believe in amazing things happening. This is not a case of someone being unintelligent or intelligent in accepting this stuff, it's a simple case of being sold a lie so clever and big that it's accepted without question from which people will not be told anything contrary to.

Here's a very simple thing. Nobody goes into space because no rocket could even reach it, even if it was what science has said it is. The reason why nothing goes too far up, is, anything, no matter what it is, that is cast into the sky under propulsion, requires atmosphere to do so. If you don't have atmosphere to push against, you don't move and it's as simple as that.

Of course, you get told that atmosphere actually hinders a rocket and they work best in a vacuum because there's no friction to stop it's motion so it simply just floats forever unless something acts upon it.

Think hard about this, because if you do, you will see how silly it all is, yet they con you into believing that rockets don't work like planes and stuff, they don't use atmosphere to work...they work by kicking themselves up their own arses from inside to power them. They liken it to a recoil action that somehow sends the rocket into space.

If you allow yourself to actually think, you will honestly see how silly this is.

Try pushing your car from inside of it. Try and push yourself over by pushing against your own chest. This is what they tell you rockets do, as in, pushing against themselves and they do no such thing.

Nope, you haven't managed to explain your theory at all, you've instead opted to utter your usual nonsense which you've already done a dozen times or more. Push or pull, there is always direction involved. By your own admission, denpressure is directionless. It doesn't work. I've heard about arguing with people that black is white, but arguing with someone that doesn't believe in up and down, fuck me. It's amazing you survive day to day. :D

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think that you get told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, then good for you. It's probably easier to go with the flow than to question it in a sceptical manner. It's easier on the mind.

How objective can I be?

Edited by ewerk

Wolfy, I like exercising my mind, but the only argument that you put up is that you don't believe it or it isn't. If you can give me a shred of evidence of what you mean or how you came to your conclusion, it would be interested.

You don't believe what you see with your own eyes? In your mind you can't?

On the point about the basis of the technology, you suggested previously that electricity doesn't exist. I have several high level qualifications in electrical and electronic engineering, and have studied the basis on how we transmit/receive data and power, are you telling me this is all made up and some kind of black magic, or a con..............

That just sounds a bit silly and like the rantings of a spoilt child who won't do as he's told, or has done something wrong, you have prove but they just stand there saying I Didn't.

Still quite funny though...........

Serious question:

How do you know that what you are looking at in the night sky, is a universe?

How can you be 100% sure that what you are looking at , is not just reflections of light that are small, as in what we are told are stars, etc?

Look at the moon. You never see it's face change. You always see the very same face of the moon. Could this be because it is a reflection?

Go to a planetarium and look up. You have a universe right there. You could easily forget you are in a large dome. Is it possible that we could also easily think we are not encased in a large dome and believing that we are looking out into space and seeing the light from stars as they were thousands of years ago...if we are told that by the people we appear to trust?

The tiny stars that you see, that you are told are huge suns with planets orbiting, is a complete and utter load of garbage in my honest opinion. If the vacuum of space allows the light from these so called massive stars to reach Earth, considering we are told that the vacuum of space will not hinder anything travelling through it....don't you think the Earth should be bathed in so much light, we should be lit up like a beacon?

If we see that light as it was thousands of years ago, then we must always be getting the full light from the facing star....this humongous star that is much larger than our sun, plus there's millions of them all shining their light onto little old spinning Earth.

Me saying the universe doesn't exist sounds bat shit crazy, I'm well aware of that. How can someone even take that remotely serious when they absolutely know the universe is infinite and we've sent probes out there that are millions upon millions of miles into space, yet still managing to send back data. The magic of science that humans know what millions and millions of miles of space is because this craft they sent can send back the data about it all by somehow navigating a vacuum then managing to send the signals back to Houston or wherever on our spinning so called globe.

Amaze the people with the concepts of science, then baffle the life out of them with the bullshit.

Okay, the moon, have you ever properly looked at it, or had a look using binoculars? Assuming you have, a serious question. Does it look to you like a massive cratered 3 dimensional spherical rock in space, or does it look like the reflection off a glitter ball? I'd say if your answer is honestly the latter you are bat shit crazy.

The reason we always see the same side btw is because it is tidal locked to us, as a consequence of gravity. But ignoring this, have a go at explaining lunar phases without resorting to obvious made up on the spot mumbo jumbo. You see this, and much more readily available empirical evidence strongly support orthodox heliocentric theories. You have to be incredibly closed minded to ignore this.

Renton, on 17 Jul 2014 - 09:57 AM, said:

Nope, you haven't managed to explain your theory at all, you've instead opted to utter your usual nonsense which you've already done a dozen times or more. Push or pull, there is always direction involved. By your own admission, denpressure is directionless. It doesn't work. I've heard about arguing with people that black is white, but arguing with someone that doesn't believe in up and down, fuck me. It's amazing you survive day to day. :D

It's up to you, Renton. If you can't understand it, fair enough.

Wolfy, I like exercising my mind, but the only argument that you put up is that you don't believe it or it isn't. If you can give me a shred of evidence of what you mean or how you came to your conclusion, it would be interested.

On the point about the basis of the technology, you suggested previously that electricity doesn't exist. I have several high level qualifications in electrical and electronic engineering, and have studied the basis on how we transmit/receive data and power, are you telling me this is all made up and some kind of black magic, or a con..............

That just sounds a bit silly and like the rantings of a spoilt child who won't do as he's told, or has done something wrong, you have prove but they just stand there saying I Didn't.

We had a nuclear engineer on here - rikko - who very patiently and articulately explained to wolfy how nuclear energy worked. Wolfy's response? Rikko was brainwashed on his job and the nuclear reactors he worked with were in fact diesel generators. This is the level of debate you get with this guy. The same as any witnesses of 9/11 are either deluded or lying actors, cos IT NEVER HAPPENED!

If you're happy with that then great.

It's up to you, Renton. If you can't understand it, fair enough.

If you're the only person that understands it, does that make you a genius? I'd say it does. Get your theory written down wolfy, it clearly blows Newton away.

Okay, the moon, have you ever properly looked at it, or had a look using binoculars? Assuming you have, a serious question. Does it look to you like a massive cratered 3 dimensional spherical rock in space, or does it look like the reflection off a glitter ball? I'd say if your answer is honestly the latter you are bat shit crazy.

The reason we always see the same side btw is because it is tidal locked to us, as a consequence of gravity. But ignoring this, have a go at explaining lunar phases without resorting to obvious made up on the spot mumbo jumbo. You see this, and much more readily available empirical evidence strongly support orthodox heliocentric theories. You have to be incredibly closed minded to ignore this.

Yes it's cratered. Apparently it's like a cement soil with craters, right? How about it's a metallic pock marked reflection of the sun. The reflective sun you see, is too bright to see what it's made of. The reflection for that reflection is much less intense, so you see a lot more detail.

Tell me what you mean by tidally locked. What does that even mean?

If you can explain what happens for this tidally locked moon to stay as it is.

Lunar phases are simply negative light waves cancelling out the additive light waves.

If you're the only person that understands it, does that make you a genius? I'd say it does. Get your theory written down wolfy, it clearly blows Newton away.

It blows gravity away easily. The problem is, gravity is required for the ruse of space, so this fictional force has to be used. Just like special relativity and dark matter to warped space time to Higgs boson...the list is endless of made up nonsense to fit a model given out as truth when it's clearly not.

I'm not Wolfy, my questioning mind would be interested on what you base your views, nothing can ever be discounted as wrong, so some evidence of your theory would be appreciated.

How can I give you evidence except to simply tell you on here?

What evidence do you require?

Yes it's cratered. Apparently it's like a cement soil with craters, right? How about it's a metallic pock marked reflection of the sun. The reflective sun you see, is too bright to see what it's made of. The reflection for that reflection is much less intense, so you see a lot more detail.

Tell me what you mean by tidally locked. What does that even mean?

If you can explain what happens for this tidally locked moon to stay as it is.

Lunar phases are simply negative light waves cancelling out the additive light waves.

Predicable. :D

Any real evidence of a rotating globe and space exploits would also be a miracle.

For you to accept any evidence would be a miracle, but that's a different thing. For you to produce a SINGLE bit of evidence for your theory, well we're all still waiting.

How can I give you evidence except to simply tell you on here?

What evidence do you require?

Any. How about you tell is more detail about what you did with your vacuum chamber, for starters?

Wolfy, this is getting daft, you have nothing to say, sometimes best to say nothing.

On the electricity front, how do you explain a lightning bolt? Electricity, electrons, light, all just words made up and associated to it, but the theory is sound.

Give me a rational explanation of how a lighting strike developes and occurs. This happens within our so called cell so should be easily explainable.

I await your lack of response with bated breath.

For you to accept any evidence would be a miracle, but that's a different thing. For you to produce a SINGLE bit of evidence for your theory, well we're all still waiting.

I spend most of my life beliving what others believe. I used to think we spun on a ball around a massive sun and all the rest of it. I accepted gravity as just being what was told. The reason I did was because it appeared to fit. I didn't reason as to how or why it fitted, I just accepted it unconditionally as we all do.

To become sceptical, something has to make you question whatever you look into. The moon landings did this. I then started looking at other stuff, which brought up more questions. I'm at this stage now where there's more questions about all kinds, including this globe model we are brainwashed with.

I've answered your questions. How about you answer what tidally locked means.

No point. It's mainstream astronomical science which you reject outright. I don't claim to be a free thinker like you. If you're genuinely interested, look it up.

Any. How about you tell is more detail about what you did with your vacuum chamber, for starters?

Before I do, tell me what causes centrifugal force. For instance. If you put bal bearings in a rotating chamber, why do they stick to the sides. What is the reason for this?