• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waffle_06.jpg

:D

Righto.

Day and night.

Explain.

When the suns reflection is on one side of the dome up high, the reflected moon is at the other side, low and vice versa.

Think of it as being stood under a security light shining on your back garden. If you are directly under it looking at the wall, you see darkness. If you are stood in the garden you are in it's light.

Now imagine that light going around acircular wall with the garden in a circle in from that. You see half lit and half dark.

I tip my hat to you Wolfy, it might be all over the place but you stick at it. :)

It is hard to explain at times to try and get people to grasp it. I know what I'm saying but I understand how hard it must be for otehrs to get onto that mindset. That's why I stick at it because I try and simplify it as I go to see if people grasp it.

I don't have it all figured out. there's loads to get together. I'm just giving out the basics of how it all works in my model, which naturally will go down like a lead balloon. I expect that though.

When the suns reflection is on one side of the dome up high, the reflected moon is at the other side, low and vice versa.

Think of it as being stood under a security light shining on your back garden. If you are directly under it looking at the wall, you see darkness. If you are stood in the garden you are in it's light.

Now imagine that light going around acircular wall with the garden in a circle in from that. You see half lit and half dark.

Is the sun not circular then?

Why is it odd? You don't even know what gravity is. Neither does science. How odd is that? Could it be that they do know what it is but can't say that because it destroys space and all space exploits in one swoop?

Only a few have to be privvy to the reality.

I can exp[lain denpressure. Science cannot explain what gravity is yet can use Newtonian meters to measure it. Have a think about it, seriously.

I've sort of seriously thought about it. I can't see how denpressure can work without a gravity like force to give it direction (e.g. downwards on the Earths surface). Shall we open the floor to other posters to see if anyone else can understand your theory?

I'd love to know who these select few who are privvy to the truth you are uncovering. Are they lizards? Are you not afraid they will eat you to stop you spoiling their secrets? :B

Renton, on 16 Jul 2014 - 8:31 PM, said:

I've sort of seriously thought about it. I can't see how denpressure can work without a gravity like force to give it direction (e.g. downwards on the Earths surface). Shall we open the floor to other posters to see if anyone else can understand your theory?

I'd love to know who these select few who are privvy to the truth you are uncovering. Are they lizards? Are you not afraid they will eat you to stop you spoiling their secrets? :B

I don't know who those are who are privvy to the real info. I suppose it's going to be plausible deniability and compartmentalisation where a lot of people are concerned.

You can't understand what I'm getting at because your mind is set on gravity even though it can't be explained.

You can ask me anything about gravity on Earth and I'll explain it with Denpressure. Absolutely anything. Whether you wish to try and bother to understand it is entirely up to you. I can't force the issue, I can just explain my thinking.

The only way I cannot explain gravity, is when space is used. There's a very valid reason (to me) for that, as you already know.

Edited by wolfy

To our eyes it's like a big spotlight reflection.

I'm not asking that.

I'm asking you if the big hydrogen-gobbling, electrolysising ball of friction at the centre of the concave bowl is circular?

More importantly, as it "goes up and down", and therefore must be in some kind of tube, is the tube circular at the top, where all the sun light/friction gets out?

I'm not asking that.

I'm asking you if the big hydrogen-gobbling, electrolysising ball of friction at the centre of the concave bowl is circular?

More importantly, as it "goes up and down", and therefore must be in some kind of tube, is the tube circular at the top, where all the sun light/friction gets out?

I can't be sure about it's shape. It could be a ball shape or whatever. Let's assume it's a sort of ball shape. Above that would be crystals, maybe like pyramid type shaped or something along those lines. Again all I can do is assume this.

Let me give you an idea of how it might work in a fashion.

At around 6.20 onwards, watch what happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGytW_C6hR8

I don't know who those are who are privvy to the real info. I suppose it's going to be plausible deniability and compartmentalisation where a lot of people are concerned.

You can't understand what I'm getting at because your mind is set on gravity even though it can't be explained.

You can ask me anything about gravity on Earth and I'll explain it with Denpressure. Absolutely anything. Whether you wish to try and bother to understand it is entirely up to you. I can't force the issue, I can just explain my thinking.

The only way I cannot explain gravity, is when space is used. There's a very valid reason (to me) for that, as you already know.

No, you really haven't explained how denpressure can account for up and down, something as simple that. Either you're not explaining it well (despite keeping it so simple for me) or I am too stupid to understand. Or, and this is my opinion, you havent thiought this through. Fair enough. That's why I ask for anyone else's a opinion if denpressure makes sense without the invocation of an external directional force. One perhaps like gravity, which would explain why all denpressure equations are the same as normal physics. :D

I can't be sure about it's shape. It could be a ball shape or whatever. Let's assume it's a sort of ball shape. Above that would be crystals, maybe like pyramid type shaped or something along those lines. Again all I can do is assume this.

Let me give you an idea of how it might work in a fashion.

At around 6.20 onwards, watch what happens.

Faker than Jordan's piss flaps.

Pfft

No, you really haven't explained how denpressure can account for up and down, something as simple that. Either you're not explaining it well (despite keeping it so simple for me) or I am too stupid to understand. Or, and this is my opinion, you havent thiought this through. Fair enough. That's why I ask for anyone else's a opinion if denpressure makes sense without the invocation of an external directional force. One perhaps like gravity, which would explain why all denpressure equations are the same as normal physics. :D

You're putting too much into this up and down stuff and thinking that this magical gravity is the only reason why we can have a up and down, because your mind is fully focused on a rotating globe and you know in your mind that we would all fall off if it wasn't for gravity. To grasp anything, you have to be prepared to think outside of what you grew up being told about Earth, even if you simply do it as an exercise in out of the box thinking.

Your body's senses and balance, plus workings, are geared to know up and down...to you. Up and down in terms of your body or any object, is determined by the push of you or any object up from the ground.

Anything that is pushed up through energy, is pushed against.

Your gravity is a PULL. It pulls you into the centre of Earth. that's what you're told. You know this can't be right but they tell you it is, so it is, as far as you're concerned.

There is no such thing as pull, except we use the work pull in day to day talk. The reality is, pull does not exist as a force. Everything is a push from any direction.

I can't change a persons mind on gravity because it's been ingrained into their psyche. Things fall, so it's gravity. No real explanation needed. It just is what it is.

People can't see the nonsense in it because people trust the person with the letters on their top pocket of their science coats.

Gravity is not understood as a force. Basically nobody knows what the force is, yet they can calculate all thiss tuff to send man to the moon and rovers to mars, or probes to orbit gas planets, etc. People simply can't see the absolute absurdity in it all because people like to believe in amazing things happening. This is not a case of someone being unintelligent or intelligent in accepting this stuff, it's a simple case of being sold a lie so clever and big that it's accepted without question from which people will not be told anything contrary to.

Here's a very simple thing. Nobody goes into space because no rocket could even reach it, even if it was what science has said it is. The reason why nothing goes too far up, is, anything, no matter what it is, that is cast into the sky under propulsion, requires atmosphere to do so. If you don't have atmosphere to push against, you don't move and it's as simple as that.

Of course, you get told that atmosphere actually hinders a rocket and they work best in a vacuum because there's no friction to stop it's motion so it simply just floats forever unless something acts upon it.

Think hard about this, because if you do, you will see how silly it all is, yet they con you into believing that rockets don't work like planes and stuff, they don't use atmosphere to work...they work by kicking themselves up their own arses from inside to power them. They liken it to a recoil action that somehow sends the rocket into space.

If you allow yourself to actually think, you will honestly see how silly this is.

Try pushing your car from inside of it. Try and push yourself over by pushing against your own chest. This is what they tell you rockets do, as in, pushing against themselves and they do no such thing.

The universe doesn't exist. Ok...Think this game needs a reset. :lol:

Serious question:

How do you know that what you are looking at in the night sky, is a universe?

How can you be 100% sure that what you are looking at , is not just reflections of light that are small, as in what we are told are stars, etc?

Look at the moon. You never see it's face change. You always see the very same face of the moon. Could this be because it is a reflection?

Go to a planetarium and look up. You have a universe right there. You could easily forget you are in a large dome. Is it possible that we could also easily think we are not encased in a large dome and believing that we are looking out into space and seeing the light from stars as they were thousands of years ago...if we are told that by the people we appear to trust?

The tiny stars that you see, that you are told are huge suns with planets orbiting, is a complete and utter load of garbage in my honest opinion. If the vacuum of space allows the light from these so called massive stars to reach Earth, considering we are told that the vacuum of space will not hinder anything travelling through it....don't you think the Earth should be bathed in so much light, we should be lit up like a beacon?

If we see that light as it was thousands of years ago, then we must always be getting the full light from the facing star....this humongous star that is much larger than our sun, plus there's millions of them all shining their light onto little old spinning Earth.

Me saying the universe doesn't exist sounds bat shit crazy, I'm well aware of that. How can someone even take that remotely serious when they absolutely know the universe is infinite and we've sent probes out there that are millions upon millions of miles into space, yet still managing to send back data. The magic of science that humans know what millions and millions of miles of space is because this craft they sent can send back the data about it all by somehow navigating a vacuum then managing to send the signals back to Houston or wherever on our spinning so called globe.

Amaze the people with the concepts of science, then baffle the life out of them with the bullshit.

Monkeys Fist, on 17 Jul 2014 - 08:57 AM, said:

No I'm saying go and have some, it's too early for this shit.

It is like, I agree with you there.

I just thought, hey up, Fist is trying to get my back up and is putting the lean on me, trying to get people on side, acting like the middle man. I thought, he's trying to rind my gears and grilling me on preferences of food. Maybe I've took it the wrong way, I mean ham only human after all. I'll trotter along and hock a sarnie up, it's snout to me, I suppose.

I wsih I hadn't typed all that but i've done it now and I feel shan. :closedeyes:

So Wolfy, as fair as you are concerned the universe, everything we do and live by is all made up?

Or are you just saying we should question it?

Personally, If I am living in the Truman Show, whoever has conspired to put this together, be it the Illuminati or some other group, I think they have done a cracking job.

The photos you asked about are not taken through a fish eye lens.

If you believe in aeroplanes, you can clearly see the curvature of the earth when flying at 30000 feet.

Questioning things is always a good thing, but to question the very foundation upon which the technology you are using to question with is based upon seems, well ODD!

I believe in bacon and might just go and get myself a sandwich.

So Wolfy, as fair as you are concerned the universe, everything we do and live by is all made up?

Or are you just saying we should question it?

Personally, If I am living in the Truman Show, whoever has conspired to put this together, be it the Illuminati or some other group, I think they have done a cracking job.

The photos you asked about are not taken through a fish eye lens.

If you believe in aeroplanes, you can clearly see the curvature of the earth when flying at 30000 feet.

Questioning things is always a good thing, but to question the very foundation upon which the technology you are using to question with is based upon seems, well ODD!

I believe in bacon and might just go and get myself a sandwich.

Yes I'm saying question it. I'm not telling anyone to sling what they believe they know, out of the window...just question it all if you're that way inclined. Most aren't and that's fair enough. Nothing's gonna change by us talking about it. It's just a game of thoughts and debates, nothing more, nothing less.

If you believe you can see the Earth's curvature, then it's fine with me. I know in my mind it can't, so we'll just agree to disagree on this.

The technology we are using does not have to have anything to do with a global Earth, so what foundation are you talking about?

It's not a case of you living in any Truman show. Nobody on Earth has manufactured this scenario. It's a natural scenario that Earth is. We are trapped inside a cell. Nothing gets in and nothing gets out. Everything needed to sustain every organism is inside this cell.

You think there's other worlds in space because that's what you've been told and it's as simple as that.. We all have.

If you think that you get told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, then good for you. It's probably easier to go with the flow than to question it in a sceptical manner. It's easier on the mind.