Earth.

wolfy

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not supposed to know. I said if it interests you, then give it some thought. If not, then no problem. It's each to their own. No one has to take my word for anything. I'm just a tin foil hat loony.

Before you came I rarely thought about myself.

Those first three sentences are actually so ridiculous it might warrant further examination at Parky Towers. :lol:;)

Once you realise what a true vacuum is, you will understand why the universe does not. Of course, it sounds mental, I know that, because we can see it, right?

What can we see?

If you weren't told anything and looked in the sky at night...what would you believe you see?

If anyone has that picture of Gemmil in his sunday best with his 200 inch horse legs, can you hoy it up. I looked for it but can't find it. I cried with laughing over that and could do with a good laugh.

:lol: Rattled.

If anyone has that picture of Gemmil in his sunday best with his 200 inch horse legs, can you hoy it up. I looked for it but can't find it. I cried with laughing over that and could do with a good laugh.

:lol: I hope that you think this is upsetting me.

Before you came I rarely thought about myself.

Well this is a chance for you to search deep into your mind and ask yourself if what you grew up to believe, to this very day, is all truth. They have most people actually believing they walk about ona spinning ball where oceans just stay put by using stupid magical made up clap trap to account for it. Start there before you give anything I say 1 second.

You've had a nice little run. Took a whole lot of hits but didn't go down, but it's time to concede your argument has got the better of you now, Wolfy. Unless you can prove otherwise that is....

:lol: I hope that you think this is upsetting me.

Nooo man. I know you can't be upset, I remember you taking it all in good fun last time. I'm just fancying a daft laugh that's all.

Well this is a chance for you to search deep into your mind and ask yourself if what you grew up to believe, to this very day, is all truth. They have most people actually believing they walk about ona spinning ball where oceans just stay put by using stupid magical made up clap trap to account for it. Start there before you give anything I say 1 second.

The everyday is part of what consumes me.

You've had a nice little run. Took a whole lot of hits but didn't go down, but it's time to concede your argument has got the better of you now, Wolfy. Unless you can prove otherwise that is....

I can't physically prove anything I say, no more than the space science world can prove physically what they say. It's about using your own mind to question the fantasy of their model.

I can't physically prove anything I say, no more than the space science world can prove physically what they say. It's about using your own mind to question the fantasy of their model.

There is physical reality, and there is physical fantasy. One model is sound and proven to an extent. The other is a misadventure.

Both. :lol:

I'm going to bed. Waiting with baited breath what the answer will be tomorrow. I fear it will keep me up an extra half hour thinking about it.

Edited by Ken

Ken, on 16 Jul 2014 - 4:54 PM, said:

How do you explain the eclipse then?

Just as the sun moves by the converged light waves of the positive spectrum, there is also a negative wave spectrum. The first primary colours that make up that, as in red, green and blue, as in additive colours all converged to make a white light, there is another primary set of subtractive colours as in Cyan, magenta and yellow, which when converged, cancel out all light. For instance they make a black spot which is also moving around the dome. It's from the same source so the same size.

every now and again, it merges into the positive light waves and cancels them out, which is why you see the eclipse.