Earth.

wolfy

Science is based on physical evidence and not faith though.

After pages of pointless discussion with you where your ultimate tactic is denial of even the most apparent and easily provable facts, the only question left for you by anyone on this forum is actually whether you are insane or a wum. In either event you're rather a sad man, but I'm hedging on the latter after reading some of the drivel spouted by sceptimatic. In which case, how you have the time and motive to spam multiple forums with thousands of idiotic posts is simply beyond my comprehension.

And yes, I realise I have spent far too much of my own time pondering this issue myself. I should definitely have quit when it became clear that rather than honour our bet, you'd rather deny or ignore it. Par for the course for wolfy.

It depends on how you view science. I agree that Earth science is largely based on provable evidence. I have no qualms whatsoever with that. I've never said any other.

There's some science that is fed to us that isn't provable...which we are told to accept. I've explained what that science is, which is what I'm questioning.

As far as me posting anywhere, I wouldn't worry yourself over it. I don't worry about the amount of posts you have. It's simply not an issue. I thought you had given up on me a while back when you said you were not going to waste anymore time on me, yet here you are going against what you said. I suppose we all do that at times, so it's no big deal. I mean, you probablt find what I'm saying interesting but are afraid to admit it in front of other posters because it might destroy any street cred you think you have. I really don't know. It's just a guess.

Anyway, if you have any questions, I'll try and answer them as best I can. Cheers.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny Renton, not been here that long, so maybe just not as sick off it as you.

There surely are some loonpots in this world, this may not be provable by physical science, but I have faith that it is correct.

That's all many people have to rely on. Faith. It's about using our minds to distinguish truth from fantasy or trying to psycho-analyse someone to find out if they are sane or insane, as it's a very fine line.

It's about using our minds to distinguish truth from fantasy or trying to psycho-analyse someone to find out if they are sane or insane, as it's a very fine line.

Not always

"I'd like to see your pictures that show a curvature of the Earth, if you don't mind".

You see, this is an example of you in wum mode. What's the point in producing photographic evidence for you? You already know full well you will deny it is real (with literally millions of photos out there CGI or photoshopped, according to you), and reject any personal testimony as the person being delusional or a liar.

Must admit your motivation for such irritating behaviour does interest me. For instance, I think you must have a genuine belief news events in the media are all faked, otherwise I doubt you would be such a total tosser about it. But this ice dome and den pressure stuff? Naah, nobody could believe that.,because it doesn't make sense on any level.

"I'd like to see your pictures that show a curvature of the Earth, if you don't mind".

You see, this is an example of you in wum mode. What's the point in producing photographic evidence for you? You already know full well you will deny it is real (with literally millions of photos out there CGI or photoshopped, according to you), and reject any personal testimony as the person being delusional or a liar.

Must admit your motivation for such irritating behaviour does interest me. For instance, I think you must have a genuine belief news events in the media are all faked, otherwise I doubt you would be such a total tosser about it. But this ice dome and den pressure stuff? Naah, nobody could believe that.,because it doesn't make sense on any level.

Of course it doesn't make any sense. Why would it make sense when you know that Earth is a rotating globe spinning round a sun with a moon spinning round Earth and stars all spinning around galaxies and so on and so on.

Why believe atmospheric pressure is the reason why everything happens on Earth when you can have gravity that cannot be explained as a force by ANYONE.

I asked for the pictures because I wanted to see if they were taken with a camera with a fish eye lens.

I do have a genuine belief that many news events are skirting around the real truth and some that are blatantly made up. I bet there's many on here that do, so if you even question one, you owe it to yourself to question it all.

Of course it doesn't make any sense. Why would it make sense when you know that Earth is a rotating globe spinning round a sun with a moon spinning round Earth and stars all spinning around galaxies and so on and so on.

Why believe atmospheric pressure is the reason why everything happens on Earth when you can have gravity that cannot be explained as a force by ANYONE.

I asked for the pictures because I wanted to see if they were taken with a camera with a fish eye lens.

I do have a genuine belief that many news events are skirting around the real truth and some that are blatantly made up. I bet there's many on here that do, so if you even question one, you owe it to yourself to question it all.

So because the mechanism of gravity hasn't been fully elucidated yet (and physicists are honest and open about this), you discount everything that science has ever discovered? Does that strike you as a reasonable stance? Same with your last sentence, if one conspiracy is proven (can't think of a big one that has been like), then it follows every news story is fake? 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, Boston etc?

That is simply barking behaviour, beyond paranoid, and offensively stupid.

Renton, on 16 Jul 2014 - 2:11 PM, said:

So because the mechanism of gravity hasn't been fully elucidated yet (and physicists are honest and open about this), you discount everything that science has ever discovered? Does that strike you as a reasonable stance? Same with your last sentence, if one conspiracy is proven (can't think of a big one that has been like), then it follows every news story is fake? 9/11, 7/7, Madrid, Boston etc?

That is simply barking behaviour, beyond paranoid, and offensively stupid.

Gravity has not been fully understood because it's simply made up to give a reason as to why Earth and the so called planets, etc, do what they do. As I've said before and before that. I am not against all of science. I'm questioning the science of Earth as a rotating globe, plus space in it's entirety.

Also, If I question one aspect of news I owe it to myself to question it all. It doesn't mean everything is lies. It just means that I'm not just going to accept stuff on the word of speakers operating from a script.

I know video can be faked, I know photos can be faked. I also know that actors can make something appear real by being good at what they are paid to do. I also know that many people would step on their own granny for fame and fortune.

Those people who are paid to read the news could be as honest as the day is long. If they're given a script to read out, they do so.

Here's a question for you. Answer it honestly.

Tell me how you know gravity exists to be so sure that what I'm saying is nonsense.

I know gravity exists because its effects are obvious. And they are to everyone else as well, except you apparently. This is before I take into account any scientific and mathematical understanding I have, and before I take into acccount literally hundreds of millions of scientists and engineers who rely on this understanding to make the modern world work the way it obviously does.

Until relatively recently, the nature of light and mechanism of electricity was not understood. Did they not exist then?

I know gravity exists because its effects are obvious. And they are to everyone else as well, except you apparently. This is before I take into account any scientific and mathematical understanding I have, and before I take into acccount literally hundreds of millions of scientists and engineers who rely on this understanding to make the modern world work the way it obviously does.

Until relatively recently, the nature of light and mechanism of electricity was not understood. Did they not exist then?

The nature of light still isn't fully understood...but we won't go into that.

So you know gravity exists even before you took into account any scientific evidence. How was this then?

Are you going to say ' because things fall'..?

Was it Newton and the apple falling on his head?

Just tell me how you know gravity exists. Let's pretend that you've read no books or not used scientific theories from others. Tell me what makes gravity real to you. I've already gave you my reasons for denpressure as gravity. I explained it as a force, too.

Instead of just telling me that you know gravity is real....because.....just tell me how you personally verified it.

Yes, because things fall, in a nutshell. :lol:

And why the fuck would I ignore centuries of accumulated scientific knowledge for an utterly paranoid and implausible conspiracy theory? I suggest I'd have to be insane to take that point of view.

:D

How have you personally verified denpressure, Wolfy, or the the existence of your concave earth?

Specifically, I'd like to know how denpressure is directional, he's never answered that. Edited by Renton

Monkeys Fist, on 16 Jul 2014 - 3:30 PM, said:

:D

How have you personally verified denpressure, Wolfy, or the the existence of your concave earth?

By using a chamber and evacuating pressure. Also by observing objects falling at different rates of speed which kills graviy off in one swoop. It may not directly prove anything to people who refuse to look at it all but it proves to me that gravity does not exist. It also explains inertia.

It explains the G forces. It explains everything about gravity plus what people know as inertia.

About the Earth. I couldn't swear that I know how Earth is exactly. All I can say for certain is that Earth is not a rotating globe in space whizzing around a central sun in a vacuum. Of this I'm am 1 million per cent certain. What otehrs believe, is entirely up to them. Nobody will ever undersstand what I'm saying if they don't give themselves a chance to question what was indoctrinated into their heads from a young age.

I accept that most people would not even attempt to think alternative to the accepted theories, because people do not like to be ridiculed, so it's easier to follow the crowd. I accept that.

What otehrs believe, is entirely up to them. Nobody will ever undersstand what I'm saying if they don't give themselves a chance to question what was indoctrinated into their heads from a young age.

I accept that most people would not even attempt to think alternative to the accepted theories, because people do not like to be ridiculed, so it's easier to follow the crowd. I accept that.

Which is harder to be, the maverick or the martyr?

Yes, because things fall, in a nutshell. :lol:

And why the fuck would I ignore centuries of accumulated scientific knowledge for an utterly paranoid and implausible conspiracy theory? I suggest I'd have to be insane to take that point of view.

Things fall and that's enough evidence for you, right?

I guarantee you that you would call that preposterous if denpressure was the accepted theory and gravity was being argued as the real force, by me. It's a case of going with the flow. You're not alone, there's billions that know the Earth is a ball. Ask most of them why it is and they will struggle to answer, except to say, ' because it is, we see it on the TV and in books and stuff.'

Why would you ignore centuries old scientific knowledge. Well, they can't figure out a lot of the supposed made up stuff from them times. I wonder if there is scrolls and ancient books documenting all this stuff, or is a lot made up?

It's your choice and fair enough. Pyramids, buildings, mountain palaces carved into rock. Huge stones that can't be lifted today, even with our technology or even carved using out technology on the scales they are.

I wonder about all this stuff and it all leads to denpressure over the ages.

You don't need to argue any points with me. Youc an carry on believing I'm a crazed lunatic and I'm happy with that. All I will say, to anyone, is, just open your mind and look into this stuff. Question it all because we are not being told the truth in many aspects.

Being fed lies on a grand scale is easy to accept, especially when it spreads on a grand scale. Having a small minority try to make people look for the truth is a million times harder, because human nature is designed to follow orders and to mimic.

He means how does it exert a directional force. I mean if you accept the universe has at least 4 dimensions that is... :lol:

And can you tell me where exactly the sun is meant to be?

Edited by Park Life