Earth.

wolfy

I spend most of my life beliving what others believe. I used to think we spun on a ball around a massive sun and all the rest of it. I accepted gravity as just being what was told. The reason I did was because it appeared to fit. I didn't reason as to how or why it fitted, I just accepted it unconditionally as we all do.

To become sceptical, something has to make you question whatever you look into. The moon landings did this. I then started looking at other stuff, which brought up more questions. I'm at this stage now where there's more questions about all kinds, including this globe model we are brainwashed with.

We know this. We're waiting for evidence.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No point. It's mainstream astronomical science which you reject outright. I don't claim to be a free thinker like you. If you're genuinely interested, look it up.

Ok, fair enough. It's pointless you arguing about tidally locked to go against me when you don't know what it is.

Before I do, tell me what causes centrifugal force. For instance. If you put bal bearings in a rotating chamber, why do they stick to the sides. What is the reason for this?

This is literally school level science, you can look it up anywhere. Your experiment is not published and is unique, so please elaborate on it, because I can't look it up.

Ok, fair enough. It's pointless you arguing about tidally locked to go against me when you don't know what it is.

I know what it is, but I can't really add to the likes of Wikipedia. You've a long history of ignoring points that are made to you so excuse me not to bother wasting my time on a theory you have rejected a priori. Now, your unique experiment, please elaborate.

This is literally school level science, you can look it up anywhere. Your experiment is not published and is unique, so please elaborate on it, because I can't look it up.

If it's school level science then give me an explanation as to what the force is that sticks the balls to the side of the rotating drum. I'm questioning this stuff and proving it's not what the truth is. For me to do that, I want to know what you were taught about how it happens, that's all. Once you do this, I'll explain why it's wrong.

Park Life, on 17 Jul 2014 - 11:02 AM, said:

How do you explain the earth wobble effect in connection to this fictitious moon?

Earth wobble in a vacuum. How? What can make something wobble in a vacuum? For something to wobble it has to come up against a force. Can't you see how they shoehorn bullshit into the model otherwise it just won't fit.

They even have the Earth at a 23.5 degree tilt to account for the seasons. Why would something be tilted around a central ball?

These are the things that need looking at. they only make sense because they have been made to appear to to fit the model portrayed .

Edited by wolfy

I know what it is, but I can't really add to the likes of Wikipedia. You've a long history of ignoring points that are made to you so excuse me not to bother wasting my time on a theory you have rejected a priori. Now, your unique experiment, please elaborate.

As soon as you give me a simple explanation, I'll happily elaborate.

If it's school level science then give me an explanation as to what the force is that sticks the balls to the side of the rotating drum. I'm questioning this stuff and proving it's not what the truth is. For me to do that, I want to know what you were taught about how it happens, that's all. Once you do this, I'll explain why it's wrong.

No, I'm not interested in your thoughts, I'm interested in your empirical research and observations. I might be able to tell you where it's wrong.

No, I'm not interested in your thoughts, I'm interested in your empirical research and observations. I might be able to tell you where it's wrong.

We will leave it at that, then.

As soon as you give me a simple explanation, I'll happily elaborate.

Seriously, why? It's all widely published and is not my own unique thoughts unlike yours. Icm beginning to think you haven't performed any vacuum experiments to prove denpressure. :unsure:

Seriously, why? It's all widely published and is not my own unique thoughts unlike yours. Icm beginning to think you haven't performed any vacuum experiments to prove denpressure. :unsure:

Has it escaped your attention that it's this stuff I'm questioning? You saying it's widely published means nothing. The moon landings were widely published and still are in some respects. They're in the history books, etc. Many people don't believe they happened, not just me, so citing widely published this and that is citing mainstream supposed facts that I am actually questioning as being mis-information at best and dis-info, down to lies.

So, do you want to explain why centrifugal force happens as I asked earlier or not?

Has it escaped your attention that it's this stuff I'm questioning? You saying it's widely published means nothing. The moon landings were widely published and still are in some respects. They're in the history books, etc. Many people don't believe they happened, not just me, so citing widely published this and that is citing mainstream supposed facts that I am actually questioning as being mis-information at best and dis-info, down to lies.

So, do you want to explain why centrifugal force happens as I asked earlier or not?

No. It's explained better in Wikipedia than I have time to do now. I know already you dismiss it. Me repeating it won't change that. Now tell us about your unique experiment which is not published elsewhere. If you can, that is.

If you think electricity doesn't exist, which you have stated, please explain lightning strikes and how they occur.

Also something on the transmission of data without the electrons the rest of civilisation think it happens with.

Wolfy, this is getting daft, you have nothing to say, sometimes best to say nothing.

On the electricity front, how do you explain a lightning bolt? Electricity, electrons, light, all just words made up and associated to it, but the theory is sound.

Give me a rational explanation of how a lighting strike developes and occurs. This happens within our so called cell so should be easily explainable.

I await your lack of response with bated breath.

I missed this post, sorry about that.

Ok, a lightning bolt is caused by dense molecules building up into clouds by expansion of the molecules from sea level. They are pushed up as they expand and build up so until they start to compress each other again under immense friction, which causes a domino type effect of push on push of molecules like someone holding back a large elastic band waiting to release that potential energy, which is a case of one immediate snap of fricition which cannons super fast through the dense air particles, releasing hydrogen as it does so, as far down as the potential energy takes it.

In a nutshell. The more dense the friction, the more intense the spark which makes the glow more brighter. That's in simple terms.

All electricity is and all light is, is sound. It's merely vibration/friction and the frequency of it. There's no such thing as light and sound as separate things. Light is the direct result of sound.

So you disbelieve in the wave spectrum then?

Molecules consist of electrons and protons, so how do these molecules exist without electrons?

what forces cause the friction?

How are these forces generated?

What drives all these forces?

Do we have a central power source within our cell?

All these questions you raise, blimey.

Suppose I should do some work, getting this none existent electricity from one place to the next, its what I get paid for.

If you think electricity doesn't exist, which you have stated, please explain lightning strikes and how they occur.

Also something on the transmission of data without the electrons the rest of civilisation think it happens with.

I didn't say electricity doesn't exist. I said electricity is simple the result of vibration and frequency. Basically it's heat. Everything that gives energy is the result of vibration.

So you disbelieve in the wave spectrum then?

Molecules consist of electrons and protons, so how do these molecules exist without electrons?

what forces cause the friction?

How are these forces generated?

What drives all these forces?

Do we have a central power source within our cell?

All these questions you raise, blimey.

Suppose I should do some work, getting this none existent electricity from one place to the next, its what I get paid for.

Of course there's a wave spectrum. The clue is in the WAVE.

Everything is attached. There are no free moving bits of matter anywhere. The answer to a lot of what you're getting at is in the observation of water. Observe the waves and what not in a pond. This is what's happening in the air and in the ground. It's just frequency and vibration of it all which is the key to how things change.

Throw in a small stine and you get a small wave. Throw a big one in and you get a big wave.

Fire a machine gun into one spot and you create a constant ripple. A frequency.

It's all a case of pressure applied and the speed or frequency of it. You can cut metal with water.

Electricity to your light in your home is coming through a larger wire that handles the friction and frequency of it. Try and squeeze that through a very thin wire, as in your filament and it glows. The amount it glows is down the the amount of energy applied.

No it's a "relatively" small expense when it comes to space/time (har har), I'd rather not have the inane ramblings of a wum indexed on here, might attract more of you.

Ok fair anough. I'd have happily paid if I'm wasting space. So what you're saying is, you don't agree with my opinions so I'm not welcome to post them as this board doesn't want a bad name over the likes of me. Would this be right? If that's the case, then I won't stay where I'm not welcome.

If this is your stance, just say and you can wipe my name off. It's your board and you call the shots.

what i'm saying is your opinions aren't so much opinions as lunacy, no matter what you're told/shown/explained you are contrary for the sake of it and when you are proven wrong you change subject can't explain it or bluff it off, the people keeping it going for 40pages are as insane as you for wasting their time.

what i'm saying is, 50 pages of repetitive shit on any topic would get locked, this has more than run it's course.

Ah well, Ok. You can shut id down whenever you feel. I'll make this my last post. It's a fucking shame I can't be allowed to put my thoughts forward. For fucks sake, I was even willing to pay.

I can see that any topic I put up will suffer the same fate, me being me. You have your regulars and I suppose I'm upsetting them.

Ok, I concede, I'll go quietly mate.

I'm not happy about it but what can I do. See yeah later.