Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might well be their best forward though, save for Defoe. I suppose they're hoping he'll come good...

I'll reckon he'll end up in the lower leagues, based on what we've seen so far. Probably with Sunderland though.

:lol: He must have been on decent money before this contract anyway, his transfer fee was mental and iirc someone on here spotted him in a Lamborghini a few year back.

It was me, he pulled up to Livellos in a new £170k Ferrari. He was loaned to the Championship a few weeks later :lol:

Not bad for an u18 game

05457BBB-72A3-4443-9D2E-174502EBD3D2_zps

They want to see football with a bit of passion and commitment, maybe even the odd glimpse of attacking ambition.

Things that are distinctly lacking in the senior team. Cracking turn out mind, great for the young lads to have that kind of support at that level.

They want to see football with a bit of passion and commitment, maybe even the odd glimpse of attacking ambition.

Things that are distinctly lacking in the senior team. Cracking turn out mind, great for the young lads to have that kind of support at that level.

Aye, great that like :thumbsup: