Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace

Tom

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our new strip is rank.

I like the look of haidara, ambitious efforts from 40 yards aside. How the fuck has Dummet been keeping him out?

Pardew said its going to be horses for courses with Dummet and Hadaira. When he thinks we'll be on top Hadaira will play is how I took his patter on the radio.

That was dreadful to be honest, lot of huffing and puffing but zero cutting edge. Thank God for the goal, dont know how they got it in but they all count.

Set pieces are as horrible as ever.

Drawing level has masked a typically damp display.

Riviere doesn't look like he's going to be up to much in front of goal. Don't need our striker to do any defensive work as CP are sitting very deep so I see no reason why Ayoze can't come sooner rather than later.

Gouffran anonymous in the final third again.

We've had a lot of possession in all three games but lack creativity in the final third, meanwhile the most creative player at the club is being sold off to the backwaters of Turkey.

You couldn't write it. De Jong should be taking set-pieces, not Cabella.

Fucking hell :lol:

The stream watching is a bit shit and it broke up a fair bit during that goal so I can't really tell - was Krul to blame there?

Got to be beating this lot at home like.