Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace

Tom

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to 16th though!

2 points from 3 difficult games.

It's not an easy place to come for us, St James's.

Crystal Palace's first point of the season, shows what a tough, tough team they are.

Edited by trophyshy

We seem so disorganised and don't appear to play to any system. Every time they attacked, they looked like scoring.

If there is any money in the pot for the next couple of days then I'd rather they use it to pay off Pardew rather than buying another player for him to ruin.

Aarons is properly exciting, great that he's made such a big impact on a game so early. Thing is before he came on I was unsure which way his performance would go. He'd done the business against the dross in New Zealand, but really struggled in his substitute appearances before today. Guess that comes with the territory and it was a gamble that paid off. Still, not happy that he is the guy we had to turn to, but yeah what a day for the lad.

Different supporting cast, same fucking shit as last year - common factor: Pardew.

Good teams who need to bother getting out of 2nd gear unlike Man City will hammer us - again (and again).

I'm now not bothered if we fail to win as it brings forward the needed change.

1st min of 1st half

3rd min of 2nd half

95th min

Unforgivable

It's fucking ludicrous, walking out at home and going down 0-1 after 30 seconds total and utter disgrace.

This team is utter wank, I know some will point to needing to gel etc but the back 4 is pretty much unchanged and it looks like 4 blokes from the pub hoyed together to play against professionals. The defence cant hold on to slim leads and we're not good enough to build anything more than a slim lead, massively worrying especially with this utter mug in charge.

Early I know but it's shaping up to be a long shite season scrapping with the bilge of the Premiership, Fanks Mike.

It's not just Pardew - I really don't rate our coaching staff. I see the likes of West Ham bringing in Sheringham and QPR bringing in Hoddle and wonder why we can't do similar? I've got no faith in Carver and Stone, couldn't care less if they're locals.

All three of them are incompetent.

It's not just Pardew - I really don't rate our coaching staff. I see the likes of West Ham bringing in Sheringham and QPR bringing in Hoddle and wonder why we can't do similar? I've got no faith in Carver and Stone, couldn't care less if they're locals.

All three of them are incompetent.

It's Pardew's back room team. And if he doesn't even get to pick those, then he's even more of a disgrace.

With the influx of new players I was really looking forward to this season, but now?

Man City defeat was expected and we didn't look too bad.

Draw against Villa was dismal.

Draw against Palace was abysmal.

Wilson scored alright but it doesn't say much for our strike-force.

Not looking good.