The Apprentice 2014

catmag

Hmm, I don't work with any Eton twats - we're all just rebellious nurses who dare to strike. Maybe I watch it to remind myself that despite everything, I'm actually fine with not being a "high flyer"

Why do I put myself through this every year? Egotistical arseholes bickering like children about who did/didn't sell toilet brushes/hot dogs.

They went to town on that black guy. See him as a threat early doors. Never watched it...Only took a look due to this thread...Might be hooked. :)

:lol: Would love taking one of those mini blow torches to his smug bonce. Even better if it was an ad on telly for one of them. I'd do a little speech at the beginning about how I was waiving my fee.

Car crash tv, a guilty pleasure of mine. Every contestant an A star cunt

Same for me, it's very cathartic to scream at the TV what a pack of muppets they are.

Sugar is absolutely thick as pig shit too. :lol: The clip of him on twitter: "spurs score anyone?" ... "got it thanks"

:lol: Would love taking one of those mini blow torches to his smug bonce. Even better if it was an ad on telly for one of them. I'd do a little speech at the beginning about how I was waiving my fee.

:D

You could then point at his smoking, blistered face and say

" You're fired"

It's just another Big Brother, Made in Chelsea, that Essex program, Geordie Shore.

Don't get why people enjoy it at all, especially when they try to explain it as "It's lots of horrible shits who I get angry at".

I'm a Newcastle fan who lives in London, I have enough of that in real life, tyvm

At the serious end of Series 9 under closer investigation it transpired that of the last 5 two were completely delusional. The business idea one had for Sugar actually belonged to his friend and was already a going concern...And one of the woman had so embellished her CV she had turned profits of a few thousand a year into 5 million! :lol:

Jesus, that was a train wreck. I'm sure there used to be the odd bright spark among the gimps in the early series but now it's just like every other reality show ever, a modern day freak show.

And I'm sorry but how does swimming instructing leave you remotely qualified to enter a show where you compete among Britain's biggest budding business talents? Or whatever bullshit they say at the top of the show.