Aye our shite season is over and has been for a while, but it's nice to have a hand in what will hopefully be the relegation of that utterly shit football club. It's just a shame that utterly shite 1-0 win wasn't the one that sent them down tbh.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 or 4 boring draws and we're safe. That'll be job done as far as the Board is concerned and they can get back to the important club business in the Counting Room.

At least we've contributed to the likely relegation of Villa. The most significant feeling I got out of this game was one of schadenfreude.

We'll survive this season, although the next few games are going to be dire.

From watching the MOTD highlights we looked a little dangerous from corners that Sammy swung in. A lot better than ones we've seen this season

Said it elsewhere, but Carver had no idea Sammy could take corners.

It was a fucking dreadful game and I can't see Wednesday being any better (well from our point of view anyway it will be a lot worse).

It was hard at the start of the season trying think it could get any worse than under Pardew but Carver is just about managing it. At least Colo looked at bit more awake this week!

My lass won 2 tickets with some betting company for us in the Platinum. She was good company but the match was pretty shit, just pleased we won, would LOVE to see them relegated and to say they have a new manager, it looks like the players still are too poor/have motivation/and are heading for relegation. I'm telling you now I've done more gifted things than Agbonlahor, one of the shitest players in the league.

Boring miserable goblins, nothing noteworthy comes out of Aston Villa these days, other than fans finding new synonyms/analogies for "bland".

I actually felt sorry for them when we scored. We'd been utter dogshit until then.

Obviously not so much that I didn't laugh heartily at the disallowed goals and the ribbing at full time.

Bit like Chris Waddle telling Southgate he's shite at pens that though, howay.

Ok, so CSD bores me to shit, so I ignore him. He now no-longer bores me.

You think I'm boring, I couldn't care less, so why not just ignore me? It's real simple Stevie...

Honestly what is it with Steve's and monomania? :lol:

We gave them a very good opportunity to pick up points away from home and they royally fucked it up, we were utterly shite. Think they'll go down and it'll be fucking great when they do. Agree on Agbonlahor as well, that balding with the mustache combo suits him to the ground makes him look boring and stuck in the 80's which suits Villa and Birmingham in general. I thought he had a chance to be half decent when he was younger as he had pace but his finishing was erratic, he never really improved his end product however so he's just a pretty average/below average Premiership attacker, a boring one too. Did I mention him and his shite club are boring? I imagine them walking out to the warburtons bread advert music tbh, enjoy the championship and hope you stay down there you brummy mugs.