Line up for the derby

Dr Gloom

We've brought it on ourselves tbh. We've got a small squad so with a couple of unlucky injuries and retarded suspensions we were always going to be in bother eventually - always seems to happen around the derby though.

Yeah, it's difficult to find sympathy for the dickheads that run the club or the yes men who've coached us this season.

Once again it's the supporters that are shafted. I was going to use this game to introduce my 4 year old to the derby, try and reel him in to a life of supporting Newcastle, even though he lives in London. I'm thinking again now, don't want to put him off for life.

Aye it's always the fans that suffer. It's a tough one really as a lot of people have packed in yet we're still getting 50,000 tickets sold every home game, they sell a lot of shirts -and even if they didn't the TV money is constantly going up, the club don't need the fans and consequently don't give a fuck about them. I doubt Charnley or Ashley care about big games - they just want to see us safe on 40pts, they don't care where they come from.

It's another game for the clubs hierarchy. It might mean something to Carver & it probably meant a lot of Pardew but it will only result in brainless panic for the former as it did for the latter.

Yeah, it's difficult to find sympathy for the dickheads that run the club or the yes men who've coached us this season.

Once again it's the supporters that are shafted. I was going to use this game to introduce my 4 year old to the derby, try and reel him in to a life of supporting Newcastle, even though he lives in London. I'm thinking again now, don't want to put him off for life.

You should. You'd be doing him a favour

Aye exactly, if he is going to be in London, get him to support Arsenal or Chelsea. Don't subject him to a lifetime of supporting us while he still has a choice.

Get him supporting Wimbledon, they'll probably end up around League 1, so he'll get promotions, relegations, cups (JPT), and so on.