Newcastle United vs Fat Sam's Bubble Blowers 24/5/15

Haydnator

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to worry, the Spoon Bending Motherfucker is on the case :bunny:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/uri-geller-bids-save-newcastle-9310484

:lol: To be fair he'd probably make a better go of it than Carver.

The bit about breaking the hodoo is class, ran round the stadium 11 times the sum of 2 and 9 referring to the 29 games without a win, could he just not be arsed to run around it 29 times then? Fucking rascal.

If he'd been a real psychic, he'd have known that remove the hoodoo he had to subtract 2 from 9, giving him Lucky 7, which is how many times he should've lapped Highbury, whilst singing random songs by K.C. and the Sunshine Band.

Or something like that.

Think the fact we had a mint team under SBR was a factor in the breaking of the London jinx too like ;)

god, the football we played was breath taking at times. More than that though, was the self belief he instilled. How many games would Bramble fuck up and cause us to go behind, but no one cared because we all knew we had the fire power to at least equalise. When we used to defend a corner with Bellamy and Robert up towards the halfway line. The opposition would be scared shitless and keep at least two back to cover, which took the pressure off the shit-show that was our defence back then (not that it's done anything but deteriorate since then mind).

God that's depressing mirror to hold up against the current situation.

Think the fact we had a mint team under SBR was a factor in the breaking of the London jinx too like ;)

Found this quote from SBR after the San Siro.

On Bramble:

"He had a difficult task - handling Vieri is not easy. He's a powerhouse of a player.

"He scored with a wonderful header and he was always lurking around looking dangerous. But with respect to Titus, he's come out pretty well. He's had a fine match. He's young, he's had a wonderful experience here, as indeed all of our players have. We've just got to learn away from home when we're winning like that, can we defend better."

"This is a learning process. The San Siro is a cauldron, a hard place for young players to play."

"We are learning all the time, don't forget this is our first year back in the Champions League for a while."

On the referee:

"Bloody awful."

:lol:

Are there many match goers on here going to this, i can understand people thinking A O have changed tack by asking people to go taking banners, flags, etc. But it's just been pointed out that the stewards usually open the gates with 15 minutes of the match to go. Wouldn't that be an ideal time to get the more vocal/militant fans in to the ground with the flags and banners to carry out the occupation.

Well, if the general reaction to the sit-in plan is anything like what I've heard on the ground, I suggest the militants concentrate on stopping the stewards opening the gates, and padlocking them firmly shut.

Well, if the general reaction to the sit-in plan is anything like what I've heard on the ground, I suggest the militants concentrate on stopping the stewards opening the gates, and padlocking them firmly shut.

What have you heard ?

Wait a minute, is this Lee Ryder?