Carver/Stone sacked

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clark may be a shit manager but he's a manager. Carver isn't even good enough to be considered a shit manager so I would say Clark would be better.

I'd still not be in favour of it mind. Stinks of the usual job for a geordie shit rather than appointing the right man for the job.

This is excellent news. I will frequent this forum more often now. I was sick of reading the fantasy football shite some were coming up with. The old rubbish have gone, by and large. We can look forward to something different. Whether you like him or not Steve McLaren will provide that. Sounds like he has been given the go ahead to start from scratch. This is his forte.

Clark would be Carver MKII.

Could be yeah, I'm just saying I've no idea if he's a good coach or not. There's nowt online in praise or criticism of his training. Just plenty of Blackpool, Birmingham fans who were delighted he was going while accepting that his hands were tied to varying degrees

This is excellent news. I will frequent this forum more often now. I was sick of reading the fantasy football shite some were coming up with. The old rubbish have gone, by and large. We can look forward to something different. Whether you like him or not Steve McLaren will provide that. Sounds like he has been given the go ahead to start from scratch. This is his forte.

and the local "Bottle-ohs" celebrate as one.

Could be yeah, I'm just saying I've no idea if he's a good coach or not. There's nowt online in praise or criticism of his training. Just plenty of Blackpool, Birmingham fans who were delighted he was going while accepting that his hands were tied to varying degrees

Clark was a canny footballer but has been known to be a knacker from anecdotes I've heard plus what I've seen. He might be a good coach/manager but if you're a knacker then you're going to be a bit handicapped doing the job well imo.

and the local "Bottle-ohs" celebrate as one.

As do the telephonists. Minor part of the world. Very minor. Most of them are in India. But you are a part of it. So be grateful.

As do the telephonists. Minor part of the world. Very minor. Most of them are in India. But you are a part of it. So be grateful.

? what?

Clark was a canny footballer but has been known to be a knacker from anecdotes I've heard plus what I've seen. He might be a good coach/manager but if you're a knacker then you're going to be a bit handicapped doing the job well imo.

:lol:

Clarkie being a knacker anecdotes , you say

Oh, go on then, you twisted my arm.

I was managing that lovely little pizza/kebab joint opposite the Akenside for a spell around 96-97, and he was a regular.

Came in one night, literally unable to speak beyond unintelligible grunts.

We got him his usual chicken burger and chips, which he attempted to tackle but fell asleep into instead , whilst standing up

Staggered out with mayo smeared all up one side of his face.

Did you not talk to customers/clients for a living on the phone?

No, not at all, haven't done since I moved to London.

Clarkie being a knacker anecdotes , you say

Oh, go on then, you twisted my arm.

I was managing that lovely little pizza/kebab joint opposite the Akenside for a spell around 96-97, and he was a regular.

Came in one night, literally unable to speak beyond unintelligible grunts.

We got him his usual chicken burger and chips, which he attempted to tackle but fell asleep into instead , whilst standing up

Staggered out with mayo smeared all up one side of his face.

showed commitment though, good lad.

So you were a telephonist then. I was right.

No, it's just that before I moved to London I worked for a British Gas call centre for about a month. It'd be wrong to say I've never worked as a tele-sales person. But I did that for a whole month.

showed commitment though, good lad.

I'm being generous when I say he tackled it.

It was more like bits of it found their way into his mouth as his head repeatedly swooped over it on it's descent into sleepy time.

Ken it's only 22:20, how are you this drunk on a wednesday?

Googled it I'm sure. :lol:

I'm not drunk, I'm saving myself for tomorrow to tell you the truth with potential business partners. But be careful little man. I'm watching. ;)

Googled it I'm sure. :lol:

I'm not drunk, I'm saving myself for tomorrow to tell you the truth with potential business partners. But be careful little man. I'm watching. ;)

... or 9 hrs isn't that hard to work out?

If you're not drunk I don't know what the chuff is going on. First Telephonist, now Tanks? You working backwards through the dictionary?