Have you ever cheated DEATH?

Christmas Tree

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[emoji38]tell us about it. Think it's been 460 quid to get myself out of it. Cost a lot f*cking more than that to get into it.

£460? :o

Wish mine had been that cheap!!

He has no kids and kept the cat and Roomba. Plus he seems to be omitting the indirect costs, such as buying a new fucking house! :lol:

Plus all those taxi fares for unconscious dates.

He has no kids and kept the cat and Roomba. Plus he seems to be omitting the indirect costs, such as buying a new fucking house! :lol:

Catsssssss. :razz:

And I made an 11% profit on sale of the last place 3 years after buying it and bought a smaller place to replace it, so it all worked out fine. :razz:[emoji38]

You should know by now that I'm basically bulletproof.

Catsssssss. :razz:

And I made an 11% profit on sale of the last place 3 years after buying it and bought a smaller place to replace it, so it all worked out fine. :razz:[emoji38]

You should know by now that I'm basically bulletproof.

You put your life and soul in the old place, got a kitchen island and everything. ;)

It's not like the profit ends up in your pocket, you still need to shell out on a new house for one. Then buy a bigger house when you next get hitched. Then stamp duty, conveyancing, removal costs, getting broadband connected.... :panic:

Where was I? Oh aye, deffo not £460. ;)

Edited by Renton

Fight the odds every three months. I have 10 great weeks, then two when I'm all over the place wondering what my latest scan is going to say. Memory gone, nearly died 3 times now, large part of my brain gone, but it could've been worse I could've been born a..............

A week in Crete at an adults only hotel booked in August too, Renty babes. Me. A cocktail. A thong. You must be in a mess at your desk right now.

Honestly didn't know that was a thing.

Y'know beyond the Four Floors of Whores kind of establishment. Unless, wait... it's not a brothel is it?

Honestly didn't know that was a thing.

Y'know beyond the Four Floors of Whores kind of establishment. Unless, wait... it's not a brothel is it?

Oh aye there's loads of places that don't allow kids. It sounds dirty as fuck when you say you're going to an "adults only" hotel, but it's genuinely just basically a couples place. No sex swings or anything like that.

What's wrong with Crete, Renton, you sweaty cleft?