Have you ever cheated DEATH?

Christmas Tree

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cunt that knocked me over didn't stop to see if I was ok either. I hope whoever did it is haunted by nightmares of the day he took an innocent life for the rest of his days. Fucking low life

tumblr_lus7s5dre41r2yk6to1_500.gif

A few hairy moments in my climbing days, mainly due to holds snapping off and that.

Worst one was canoeing, I got pinned by a swamped canoe in an undercut cave by my legs. As I was dragged under the water and down, down, I was thinking "is this it?"

Beers were on the daft twat that tipped and caused it. :lol:

A few hairy moments in my climbing days, mainly due to holds snapping off and that.

Worst one was canoeing, I got pinned by a swamped canoe in an undercut cave by my legs. As I was dragged under the water and down, down, I was thinking "is this it?"

Beers were on the daft twat that tipped and caused it. :lol:

Holy shit.

I once choked on a bacon sandwich. I spluttered and coughed for a bit then dropped to my knees. Really thought I was a goner but somehow managed to hook a bit of it with my finger and pull it out.

Always chew your food!

Oh wait, I've remembered mine. Bar Oz, probably 2000. It was I think Christmas Eve or the day before. I was eating one of their massive burgers, took a bite that was too big to even chew properly, so I just swallowed it. It got halfway down and got stuck, but it was so big that it was blocking my windpipe too.

I was just sat there with this thing stuck, too embarrassed to let people know I was choking and thinking "I'm gonna die on Christmas Eve. This will ruin Christmas forever for my family". I kept swallowing loads and nothing was happening but then it gradually started to move. It felt like millimetres but I just get swallowing over and over again and it gradually went down and I could breathe again.

I didn't say anything to the people I was at the table with, but it completely ruined my lunch. :lol:

I once choked on a bacon sandwich. I spluttered and coughed for a bit then dropped to my knees. Really thought I was a goner but somehow managed to hook a bit of it with my finger and pull it out.

Always chew your food!

:lol: "I eat my bacon sandwich like James Brown, how do you eat yours?"

Me too. :lol:

I once took a toy off a kitten. It wasn't pleased.

I would not fuck with a Cassowary. Bad tempered birds with a leg breaking kick.

Oh wait, I've remembered mine. Bar Oz, probably 2000. It was I think Christmas Eve or the day before. I was eating one of their massive burgers, took a bite that was too big to even chew properly, so I just swallowed it. It got halfway down and got stuck, but it was so big that it was blocking my windpipe too.

I was just sat there with this thing stuck, too embarrassed to let people know I was choking and thinking "I'm gonna die on Christmas Eve. This will ruin Christmas forever for my family". I kept swallowing loads and nothing was happening but then it gradually started to move. It felt like millimetres but I just get swallowing over and over again and it gradually went down and I could breathe again.

I didn't say anything to the people I was at the table with, but it completely ruined my lunch. :lol:

:lol: The politeness of your choking to death.

Remembered another, quite young playing with my M.A.S.K figures, obviously put one of the figures in my mouth because why wouldn't you. Part of it come off and I started choking, me mother picked me up and ran across the road to a neighbour who was a nurse.

She was carrying me upside down and battering me on the back, the part came out in the middle of the road, but I couldn't tell her cos she was hitting me so hard.