Newcastle United vs Borussia Mönchengladbach

Tom

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that Stevie thinks Haidara was shite, He's also a worry for me, him or Dummet at LB? No thanks. Janmaat gets injured at RB? Who else is going to be good enough there? We all know the CB issues, three quarters or at least half, of our back four are just not up to a PL season in my opinion. (It is hardly going to help Mbemba settle in when he's under pressure straight away, let's just hope he can head a ball because fuck knows the rest back there can't).

Interesting that Stevie thinks Haidara was shite, He's also a worry for me, him or Dummet at LB? No thanks. Janmaat gets injured at RB? Who else is going to be good enough there? We all know the CB issues, three quarters or at least half, of our back four are just not up to a PL season in my opinion. (It is hardly going to help Mbemba settle in when he's under pressure straight away, let's just hope he can head a ball because fuck knows the rest back there can't).

I'd rather have Dummett full time than Haidara. One of Graham Carr's bad episodes. There's people on here I can imagine as shite footballers just by their patter. Gemmill being one and I bet his touch is no worse than Haidara's a lot of the time.

I'd rather have Dummett full time than Haidara. One of Graham Carr's bad episodes. There's people on here I can imagine as shite footballers just by their patter. Gemmill being one and I bet his touch is no worse than Haidara's a lot of the time.

:lol:

:lol: That'll be the inverse relationship between football skill and intelligence. :razz:

:lol:

CT'll be out in the yard right now practising his Cruyff turns amongst all the metecting potholes.

Westerhope'll be about 55-60% then, being 4 miles from SJP.

:whistle:

Heddon on the Wall is 9 miles from the city centre, but still Newcastle upon Tyne. Wallsend 4 and sadly classed as North Tyneside. To be fair it has Tyneside's best beggar Wallsend, some black bloke with 14 teeth missing. Funny as fuck him.

Oh Steyvie,

I live so close to the training ground that I was over the moon when Carver went.

As chairman of the Residents Commitee, my mailbag was overflowing with complaints about the stench of pasty setting off their little Jeremy or Claudia's gluten intolerance.

I had a grape-chilled glass of P. Grig to celebrate, and nibbled on a rice cake.

Lads, me and Tom were drinking with the Gladbach lads in the Irish Centre, I can't possibly muster the energy to care about pre-season results due to this banging headache.

Oh, tom beat me to it. Aye, where were YOU?

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Aye the Germans were great crack and they're mental for the drink, but I'm dog rough now. :lol:

We should just cut the football out and get pissed with different foreigners.

Lads, me and Tom were drinking with the Gladbach lads in the Irish Centre, I can't possibly muster the energy to care about pre-season results due to this banging headache.

Never got the chance to have a bit of a craic with the Gladbach lads.

I got lumbered with Frau Heidi instead.......She had no fucking clue about offside, traquistas, false number nines or fuck all.

oktoberfest_girls.jpg

Frau Heidi, yesterday, drinking with HMHM.

Aye the Germans were great crack and they're mental for the drink, but I'm dog rough now. :lol:

We should just cut the football out and get pissed with different foreigners.

That's what was brilliant about Europa & Champions League.

That's what was brilliant about Europa & Champions League.

Aye. It was a good day out, they had a load of good things to say about Newcastle but christ they could drink. :lol:

Heddon on the Wall is 9 miles from the city centre, but still Newcastle upon Tyne. Wallsend 4 and sadly classed as North Tyneside. To be fair it has Tyneside's best beggar Wallsend, some black bloke with 14 teeth missing. Funny as fuck him.

Johnny Decka. Fucking legend.

jonnydecker-731723.jpg