Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, even though we got rafa too late he still had time to get some performances out of our players and give us a chance of staying up. He didnt so god knows why people think he will be a loss when he goes in the summer.

Because he's a good manager with a track record of winning titles and attracting good players. We haven't had a manager of his calibre for a while and if we go down that is likely to remain the case.

I think it's more a case that even Rafa couldn't inspire this lot. They're so far gone. Things would have been different if he'd been appointed last summer, with control over transfers, instead of the mcclaren/board debacle.

They might aswell have kept McClaren because if anything the team selection has been even worse under Rafa. One up front hasn't worked all season yet that's all he fucking plays. Anita full back is a fucking joke aswell.

Who else is there to play full back due to current injuries and lack of cover due to the transfer policy?

Anita played well today btw.

yep, even though we got rafa too late he still had time to get some performances out of our players and give us a chance of staying up. He didnt so god knows why people think he will be a loss when he goes in the summer.

Rafa's not the instant impact type of manager though, is he? He's the sort with his way of doing things and it takes time to adapt a team to that (for instance, the 1 up front thing) - in the short term it might not pay off, but it absolutely would if given time.

They might aswell have kept McClaren because if anything the team selection has been even worse under Rafa. One up front hasn't worked all season yet that's all he fucking plays. Anita full back is a fucking joke aswell.

:lol:

:lol:

Happy to be proved wrong!

Still, that Swansea team was fucking dreadful and I stand by my opinion and that is seen in the league table and performances this season. We are a much more solid team with two banks of four and two up top.

They've been accommodating Wijnaldum in the team all season and he's been largely anonymous, especially away from home.

Townsend is starting to play a bit now, he was excellent yesterday.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

Shocking officiating in this Leicester match.

Deffo pen for West Ham but how Leicester didnt get one a few mins later when they had Huth held I dont know.

Thats all I saw of the game.

Leicester are dirty bastards though so deserve it.

The pen for Leicester was not a penalty. Seems like the ref just wanted to be the centre of attention. Spoilt the game.

I didnt see it but was told it was like the ref was making up for the massive fuck up when West Hame had Huth by the neck. Huth and Morgan have been doing that all season to other teams though.

I didnt see it but was told it was like the ref was making up for the massive fuck up when West Hame had Huth by the neck. Huth and Morgan have been doing that all season to other teams though.

Yeah. Almost certainly.

Do you think Leicester are worse than other teams with the shirt pulling/bear hugging at set pieces? I think every team does it and almost zero penalties are awarded for it.

Yeah. Almost certainly.

Do you think Leicester are worse than other teams with the shirt pulling/bear hugging at set pieces? I think every team does it and almost zero penalties are awarded for it.

Everyone does it, its a joke as anywhere else on the pitch it gets penalised, as soon as its in the area the ref's shit their pants.

But he wants his teams to play football the right way!*

*If the right way means getting them relegated or being spanked 4-0 off your local rivals.

But he wants his teams to play football the right way!*

*If the right way means getting them relegated or being spanked 4-0 off your local rivals.

Also know as The McLaren Way.