Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Wolves have sacked Zenga after 87 days in charge. 

5 out of the nine new managers in the Championship have already been sacked.

I might be biased cos they beat us, but is Zenga unlucky to go? I saw them lose to Norwich and they were pretty unlucky there too. Have they spent an inordinate amount of money?

They were robbed of 2 points at Villa as well. They murdered them, had a blatant pen not given then a blatant second yellow also denied them.

:lol: That is fucking brilliant.

I love the fact there's a bloke in the front row wearing a Cleveland Browns top, without doubt the most dull NFL team because they never win owt, they're from Cleveland, they're called the browns, are never competitive and their logo is simply a picture of a helmet :lol:. If I had to pick an NFL team for Villa fans to like it would definitely be the Browns.

Edited by Howay

:lol: That is fucking brilliant.

I love the fact there's a bloke in the front row wearing a Cleveland Browns top, without doubt the most dull NFL team because they never win owt, they're from Cleveland, they're called the browns, are never competitive and their logo is simply a picture of a helmet :lol:. If I had to pick an NFL team for Villa fans to like it would definitely be the Browns.

:lol:

Another to add the list of things Aston Villa would be if they were...

Pizza - Margherita

Band - Coldplay

Ice cream - Vanilla

Colour - Beige

NFL team - Cleveland Browns

• Guest locked this topic