Man Utd V Newcastle United //12.45 KO

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd fucking love Mbemba to set up a Mitrovic goal, Mitrovic then to go and lick flaps. I think Owen would go mental after spending the whole game implying Mbemba is shite and I imagine him as being the sort of person that would get very upset about sexual gestures.

Edited by Howay

I'd fucking love Mbemba to set up a Mitrovic goal, Mitrovic then to go and lick flaps. I think Owen would go mental after spending the whole game implying Mbemba is shite and I imagine him as being the sort of person that would get very upset about sexual gestures.

:lol:

"Urrgh! What is he doing? Licking a front bottom? Definitely deserving of a booking in my book. "

"Urrgh! What is he doing? Licking a front bottom? Definitely deserving of a booking in my book. "

"In fact, get him off... are there no police constables around? how can this happen, this is Britain!"

Edited by Howay

"In fact, get him off... are there no police constables around? how can this happen, this is Britain!"

"This is England, this is a family game, you're not going to get families with all this rude stuff going on. I can't believe he hasn't been booked. "

"This is England, this is a family game, you're not going to get families with all this rude stuff going on. I can't believe he hasn't been booked. "

:lol: :lol: It's absolutely nailed on he'll be demanding a booking if it happened, despite turning a blind eye to Shaw's rugby tackle on Thauvin.