Man Utd V Newcastle United //12.45 KO

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers. I ended up signing up for that and another VPN server and neither of the fuckers would work. Ended up finding a decent flash stream which is probably what I should have done in the first place.

"They should be beating teams like this".

Fuck you monotone ginger fucking cunt!

Ridiculous saying shite like that tbh, they never really got a great chance so he can't say that. They had a lot of possession but they did fuck all with it, they best just get used to the fact they've spent hundreds of millions of pounds and their team is nowt special.

His head looks huge at the minute. He's obviously carrying a bit of weight or just filling out as he gets older, but he doesn't look like he has a neck from the back, his head just seems to disappear into his shirt.

Allows him to make heroic back to back headers in the box, he seems to wear a shirt two sizes too small while wearing at least 2 underneath.

I'd have them practicing a few two on ones in training. Not the first time we've fucked it up. Really should've nicked the points. Scholes again coming out with 'beating teams like Newcastle'. :lol: (fuck off, man you little ginger

Scroat).

That's weird that unblock-us didn't work. I've got mine set up through my router rather than just my PC if that makes any difference. And can I fuck remember what I did.

Yeah I've had it before and it worked fine, I installed the program and it just said it couldn't connect.

Probably pebkac tbh.

That was a shot from Cisse.Does Obertan walk more than he runs during games

Never mind that.more pink seats at the stadium of shite at the minute.wonder how many will be there at the end?Probably the same amount who didn't boo the drink driver Niall Quinn.not many.

When you look at what Man Utd have spent and the pedigree of Van Gaal, it's a disgrace that they look so ordinary. We've spent big this summer, brought in actual coaches and we look a completely different outfit. Van Gaal seems to just be signing whoever falls into his lap and they're all over the shop. Depay looks exciting but did they really need a central midfielder? The attack, in general, is devoid of real strength, pace or height which made life incredibly easy for us today, the last 10 minutes aside. An side with Rooney and Hernandez as the strikers isn't going to do much.

I also liked Scholes trying to brush off Pedro signing for Chelsea too. "Well, if Man Utd wanted him, they'd have got him" Or maybe Pedro wants to play for the league champions and train under Mourinho instead of being played out of position by Falcon Heed and creating chances for an anemic, square headed scouser.

Special mention to Perez, worked tirelessly all game, young kid with the right attitude and some raw talent I'd have him out there as much as possible, he clearly wants and deserves it. Mitrovic adds a completely different dimension, he should be a big influencing factor in games where our players realise they're footballers and can pass the ball and maintain possession.