Mobile Phone Contract

wykikitoon

My mobile phone contract is coming to an end at the end of Nov.

I am happy with my phone, dont need a new one so was looking at Sim only. I am currently with EE and never had any issues with them. Someone mentioned Giff Gaff and I have looked at them and they seem very cheap. Anyone got any experience with them? I will have to get my phone unlocked which isnt an issue.

ANyone else disappointed to open this expecting to find a foul-mouthed tirade that Wykiki had launched at a work about some poor colleague's phone contract discussion etiquette?

I am happy with my phone, dont need a new one so was looking at Sim only. I am currently with EE and never had any issues with them. Someone mentioned Giff Gaff and I have looked at them and they seem very cheap. Anyone got any experience with them? I will have to get my phone unlocked which isnt an issue.

GIFF GAFF are top class. They work best if you get everyone you talk to or text to use them as well. I'm a tyrant so basically everyone I know is using them now. My balance hasn't moved in a year or so as a result.

Use this link (AND ONLY THIS LINK) to order your sim:

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/bigchrisholt

:)

I'm on their £20 sim. Unlimited net/texts and 2000mins. Perfect for me

I thought only the data was relevant to what goody bag you use, as anyone who spends an hour a day on the phone to someone would get them onto giffgaff too. Calls to other giffgaff phones are free all the time and don't come off your allowance.

Does giffgaff work abroad?.....am away for most of next year and am thinking I'll need to get a different sim/number for each major country am visiting...?

No different to any other judging by my holidays this year.

Overall they provide excellent value and no hassle as they have no Fucker to hassle you with.