Bluetooth Earphones

wykikitoon

I had a pair of denons but they broke (wire came out of earpiece) a few weeks ago but they were canny before that for about a year.

Now have a pair of Plantronic ones which are working out so far.

You're on a roll wyki, sure you haven't accidentally swapped this site in your favourites to 'ask Jeeves'?

;)

:lol:

Why not ask such a resourceful bunch eh :D

I am hoping G-Man* steps in soon

*loving this Gemmill, I think you need to change your name.

:lol:

Why not ask such a resourceful bunch eh :D

I am hoping G-Man* steps in soon

*loving this Gemmill, I think you need to change your name.

Only pulling your plonker. Come in pretty handy this place it has to be said when it's come to advice over the years.

(Your Toontastic twinned city poster is still CT for the next few weeks, though). :good:

I got some about a month ago but I WAS pissed and assumed I was buying normal in-ear ones. Having said that, the sound quality is really good and they fit in my lugs much better than any wired in-ear headphones I've ever used. I can't remember the brand now but they came well reviewed and were only about £17, down from about £35.

Only pulling your plonker. Come in pretty handy this place it has to be said when it's come to advice over the years.

(Your Toontastic twinned city poster is still CT for the next few weeks, though). :good:

Thats fair game like :lol:

@@Gemmill - G-Dawg, now that shits fo-real.

:( Still haven't got a replacement power supply.

Were the vendors understanding? Did they send you a replace for nowt, or at least at a...ahem... :quotes: cut :quotes: price?

Bought it off Amazon so they won't give a shit. Philips are looking around £45 for a replacement. I'm trying to source and alternative, problem is that when it comes to voltages and amps etc. I didn't pay much attention in class so haven't a clue what I've looking for.

If I wanted one for my electric shaver that'd be fine but there's no switching mode power supplies with a 21V output.

Anyway, I'm going to strip back the wires and reconnect them with a 5A connector and see if that works. Though that may be too advanced for a poor office boy like me.

If I wanted one for my electric shaver that'd be fine but there's no switching mode power supplies with a 21V output.

Anyway, I'm going to strip back the wires and reconnect them with a 5A connector and see if that works. Though that may be too advanced for a poor office boy like me.

Before you start, have you updated your will to bequeath all your worldly possessions to the good people of Toontastic?

Aye none of which will be legit. Don't buy power supplies off ebay unless you're a pyromaniac.

:lol: I order them all the time and my house has remained untorched. Of course, the legend of me being rock has reached the Orient so they wouldn't dare give me owt iffy.

My headphones are SoundPeats QY7s, which sound like something that would come from a dodgy Chinese seller but they're actually good quality. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Soundpeats-Lightweight-Bluetooth-Headphones-microphone-black-yellow/dp/B00STP874O Price has went up since I got them though.