Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

How often do you have to argue with this fuckwit before you realise you're wasting your time? 

Aye, fuck it. He's a narrow minded, arrogant, intransigent bellend.

From todays presser 

Rafa on Ashley "Hè knows what he told me & what i was thinking. I'm in contact with Charnley

On expectations: 'The fans have experience. They know what is going on. As they say in English, you must walk the walk.'

On whether Shelvey will play again: 'we'll have time to work on it. It depends on him & people around him. If we win 3 times, you never know

On Joselu: 'You've not seen too much of him at Stoke. But he's played in top leagues. A lot of potential.

Rafa on transfers: "It depends on how many move out" 

Edited by trooper

Is Ashley stopping Rafa from buying in players or is Ashley telling Rafa that he can't have 40 or 50 million pound players, i wonder.

Has Rafa been promised large chunks of cash for players or has he been told to get rid of the dead wood to release more funds to go with what's in the coffers.

Does anyone really know what's been said?

What is Rafa really upset about?

Is it the fact that he can't offer players mammoth amounts of wages to get them over the line or is it those players do not want to play for Newcastle regardless of Rafa?

Lots of questions that we can only guess at as to having a true answer.

Rafa has the answers but is not being clear on what they are.

I'd love to know exactly what's what but that would be too transparent, which no club really does to be fair.

Edited by wolfy

not too challenging to read between the lines. rafa is suggesting he isn't being backed to the extent to which he was promised. 

i'm sure that won't prevent wofly from posting a another borefest

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

not too challenging to read between the lines. rafa is suggesting he isn't being backed to the extent to which he was promised. 

i'm sure that won't prevent wofly from posting a another borefest

Says Mr exciting.