President Biden

Happy Face

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, there's only been 2 transgender murders this year already. Christ knows how many black people have been clubbed about by the police. Nowt to worry about.

Ah that's just started happening? I missed that one. For some reason I thought it had been going on for decades.

He's in excellent physical health according to the White House doctor. Despite eating fast food, never exercising and being borderline obese. Apparently it's down to 'great genes'.

And his cognitive abilities are also given a full bill of health. After passing this thorough examination.

DTuC_OXXUAAC4L7.jpg

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

He's in excellent physical health according to the White House doctor. Despite eating fast food, never exercising and being borderline obese. Apparently it's down to 'great genes'.

And his cognitive abilities are also given a full bill of health. After passing this thorough examination.

DTuC_OXXUAAC4L7.jpg

"Who is president of the USA?"

Sure they've been emboldened. My point was that they're impotent.

Trump is fucking useless, but he has provided an outlet for 'the average man' to get the right wing reckoning he had always been denied but was told would fix everything. Come the end of Trump's term, when these same people are left with the realisation that he hasn't improved their lives at all, maybe they'll finally be willing to listen to better solutions. The far right was only going to be powerful as an unobtainable alternative. I mean do you think he's doing a good job? Do you think the US is on the cusp of becoming a fascist state due to the booming success of Trumpian politics? Like fuck is it. He's a busted flush, and he's busted the far right with him.

I'm not blind to the fact that it has 'emboldened' the far right, but 18 deaths compared to the political destiny of 350 million people. Sorry like, but even if one of those deaths was me, I would still consider that rationally, the eventual outcome will be worth it. They'll vote a Democrat in at the next available opportunity. Hopefully the democrats can table a truly left wing contender.

• Like 1

disagree. if the democrats appoint an establishment candidate again, we could be looking at a two term trump presidency. his voter base look past his obvious flaws because he's sticking it to the man. even though in reality he isn't. it's just another example of WWC voting against their own interests - just like so many brexiteers did in the UK. if there was another referendum tomorrow, i think leave would still win. and if there was a rerun of trump v hillary tomorrow, i'd expect a similar result - hillary winning the popular vote, trump winning the electoral college.

so if we look past the fact that he is unstable, unable to take any form of criticism, determined to end progress on climate change and deny healthcare to millions of americans while apparently being determined to start world war three, his most troubling legacy, for me, is how he has helped reawaken dark forces that were dormant for quite a while, not just here but across the world. 

but hey, hillary was going to double down on syria etc etc 

Edited by Dr Gloom

Ah but you're actually saying the same thing as I was then. You're saying that they voted Trump to avoid an establishment candidate. If the Democrats put someone like Hillary forward again they're taking a huge risk, but actually I still think they'd win as Trump is just 'off the map' shit at this. But what you're basically saying is that the Democrats aren't listening to the WWC, and will continue to receive backlash for as long as they do.

And I agree. But that's not a sign that the right wing is in ascendancy. It's a sign that the centre is fucking hopeless and that the left is shut out.

Some magazine is planning to run a full pre-NDA interview with Stormy Daniels this week. 

You can see how a lot of his base will admire him but it's almost funny to see how the evangelicals will react. 

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

Some magazine is planning to run a full pre-NDA interview with Stormy Daniels this week. 

You can see how a lot of his base will admire him but it's almost funny to see how the evangelicals will react. 

Surely it will just be that shes lying? Unless there is some other evidence of it? Haven't been following this one tbh

54 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ah but you're actually saying the same thing as I was then. You're saying that they voted Trump to avoid an establishment candidate. If the Democrats put someone like Hillary forward again they're taking a huge risk, but actually I still think they'd win as Trump is just 'off the map' shit at this. But what you're basically saying is that the Democrats aren't listening to the WWC, and will continue to receive backlash for as long as they do.

And I agree. But that's not a sign that the right wing is in ascendancy. It's a sign that the centre is fucking hopeless and that the left is shut out.

the far-right is more in the ascendancy than it has been for generations - you know, the torch-holding, lynch mob-type that used to be confined to the looney fringe? trump is legitimising these people. not just in the states either. 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden