President Biden

Happy Face

8 minutes ago, zerosum said:

Thats mad as f*ck. Don’t think we will ever see another leader of a powerful nation behave like this in plain view of the whole world.

Kinda funny sometimes observing.. but completely scary..

The really deplorable thing is that he has a party that's backing him in all of this solely for the retention of power. When you see dictators doing stuff like this, that's one thing. But it just goes to underline that living in a democracy actually counts for nothing when those elected are only interested in serving their own purposes. 

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The really deplorable thing is that he has a party that's backing him in all of this solely for the retention of power. When you see dictators doing stuff like this, that's one thing. But it just goes to underline that living in a democracy actually counts for nothing when those elected are only interested in serving their own purposes. 

Crazy. I don’t really understand US politics, nor follow it much outside of the main characters. But that’s what they are.. “characters”.. like a show on netflix lol.

I bet you in the future there’ll be “ the rock” as president of the USA. Madness.

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

That Abramson reckons all they need to do is get Trump under oath and he'll have perjured himself into impeachment within 30 seconds. 

I enjoy his feed. Read it every day now. I read an article slating him for a lack of journalistic rigour (or something like that) but given the current state of journalism, and the fact that next to no one in that profession is doing the job they should be doing on Trump, I'll take Abramson over them. 

23 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

When does it all kick off? Might put a day's holiday in

Abramson reckons it'll be from mid-2018 onwards that you can expect the real shit to start going down. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/the-wildest-claims-about-trump-from-michael-wolffs-fire-and-fury.html

Fucking.  Hell.  :lol: All of the excerpts are worth reading. I particularly enjoyed: 

"Early in the campaign, Sam Nunberg was sent to explain the Constitution to the candidate. 'I got as far as the Fourth Amendment," Nunberg recalled, "before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.'"

"He ­reprimanded the housekeeping staff for picking up his shirt from the floor: "If my shirt is on the floor, it's because I want it on the floor."

:lol: We have a teenager in the White House ffs. 

And this from Gary Cohn who Trump appointed to head up his National Economic Council: 

"It's worse than you can imagine. An idiot surrounded by clowns. Trump won't read anything - not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored. And his staff is no better. Kushner is an entitled baby who knows nothing. Bannon is an arrogant prick who thinks he's smarter than he is. Trump is less a person than a collection of terrible traits. No one will survive the first year but his family. I hate the work, but feel I need to stay because I'm the only person there with a clue what he's doing. The reason so few jobs have been filled is that they only accept people who pass ridiculous purity tests, even for midlevel policy-making jobs where the people will never see the light of day. I am in a constant state of shock and horror."

“Here’s the deal,” a close Trump associate told Priebus. “In an hour meeting with him, you’re going to hear 54 minutes of stories, and they’re going to be the same stories over and over again. So you have to have one point to make, and you pepper it in whenever you can.”

31 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'd love Trump to be stupid enough to sue the author.

He's extremely litigious. You know how for most public figures there's a section on their Wiki page about "controversy" or "Legal case". There's an entire page dedicated to "Legal affairs of Donald Trump" and another one just for the cases raised since he became President. :lol:

From the former

An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that over the previous three decades, Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal courts and state court, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate.[1] Of the 3,500 suits, Trump or one of his companies were plaintiffs in 1,900; defendants in 1,450; and bankruptcy, third party, or other in 150

Doing it through his businesses is one thing but doing it personally in this case would leave himself open to investigation and cross examination in court. Meaning that he would be faced with a number of embarrassing questions and the risk of perjuring himself. It would basically be a dream for the author and publisher.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden