President Biden

Happy Face

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

I didn’t assume anything, your words yesterday and today.

I am sure you were just after an internet argument etc but sometimes when voting you either have to abstain or pick the least shit option. 

I consider myself fairly centrist and at the moment the Conservative party is a lot closer to centre than Labour. 

:lol:  

Ok, you didn't assume anything, you just can't read.

You're right though, what the fuck am I thinking having a conversation with you?  Shame on me.

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, CT is basically on record as saying poverty in the UK is a myth and definitely at least partly supports Brexit because he believes eastern Europeans are lowering wages (suggesting he wants to remove them from the country). Pity he can't even be honest about his convictions. 

:lol: Your usual standards.

I said that the word poverty was bandied around a bit too much for my liking because when I think of “poverty”, I think of the poor fuckers in countries a lot poorer than ours. And this was on the backdrop of being told I was below the poverty line.

As for Brexit, from day one I’ve been quite clear that ending free movement isn’t an issue for me. That said I think it’s very sensible to set our own immigration policy like New Zealand, Australia, USA and most other countries in the world.

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Your usual standards.

I said that the word poverty was bandied around a bit too much for my liking because when I think of “poverty”, I think of the poor fuckers in countries a lot poorer than ours. And this was on the backdrop of being told I was below the poverty line.

As for Brexit, from day one I’ve been quite clear that ending free movement isn’t an issue for me. That said I think it’s very sensible to set our own immigration policy like New Zealand, Australia, USA and most other countries in the world.

You've literally just contradicted yourself in both of those paragraphs. :icon_lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, adios said:

:lol:  

Ok, you didn't assume anything, you just can't read.

You're right though, what the fuck am I thinking having a conversation with you?  Shame on me.

I can read fine. 

“I want to fuck over the poor and kick out the foreigners” based on nothing but voting conservative and voting for Brexit :lol:

Your words not mine. 

Now run along ;)

912B6E98-663F-42E0-BFE1-1D74A9AC509B.jpeg

FC4C67D6-8CC2-4393-8FF4-F7788F913D5C.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

So you admit he did then? :razz:

The conservatives have had to make tough choices due to the utter financial disaster inherited from Labour whether that be the crash, the knackered benefit system, the lack of action on the pension crisis or the disastrous PFI spend.

Perhaps next time, for a change, you might let the inherit a booming economy?

36 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Not at all but hey ho 

One of your problems is you never stop digging. You weren't 'told' you were on the poverty line, you self-assessed yourself that you were, which was ludicrous considering all the expensive hobbies you were going through at the time. 

Likewise, you say FOM isn't an issue to you and never has been, then in the next sentence say you want a controlled system like Australia or NZ (Visa). Is it an issue or not? 

You've also refused a host of yes/no questions put to you. Not really conducive to debate is it? 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

First of all we could (and regularly do :lol:  ) argue all night about the mess inherited in 2010 and the measures that have been taken since.

Secondly, people vote for parties for all sorts of reasons which doesn’t  mean they agree with every action that party then takes.

That would be as silly as me saying every Labour voter in 97 had the “effect” of granting power to a man that would take us into an illegal war, kill hundreds of thousands of innocents in the UK’s name leading to the terror atrocities of London, Manchester etc.

‘I wasn’t too keen on Hitler’s Jew killing policy but he got my vote because he built some lovely autobahns’.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden