President Biden

Happy Face

Trump wants to stop the arms race now? Thought he wanted to start another nuclear arms race a few months back (reciprocated by Putin). 

Somebody tell Mueller to stop the investigation. 8f they get evidence of an indictable crime this fucker is going to take the whole world with him.

Still, at least he's not Hillary....

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Perhaps it's because you keep threatening them on social media? And he must be old enough to remember the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Tbf I have heard some experts claim the chances of nuclear conflict are higher now than ever, including the Cuban missile crisis. Not saying I agree but the calibre of people making this claim concerns me. 

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Perhaps it's because you keep threatening them on social media? And he must be old enough to remember the Cuban Missile Crisis.

I suppose from his POV he will consider his twitter stance against “Rocket Man” has lead to the first real chance of hope in North / South Korea.

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Well I think it is. If it worked as intended, as the worlds police, then there would be no need for separate action by the likes of USA or France etc.

Well I'd like the world to live in perfect harmony too but your attributation of blame for why it's not like this is bizarre. As if the UN can function effectively when the major players are Trump and Putin. 

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I suppose from his POV he will consider his twitter stance against “Rocket Man” has lead to the first real chance of hope in North / South Korea.

Aye, from his point of view :lol:

2 hours ago, adios said:

Nice knowing you all; it's been fun.

What the fuck is he playing at? It's like he's a schoolkid on Twitter posting shit on a daily basis to see what he can get away with, no logical thought or care for the consequences.

38 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

What the fuck is he playing at? It's like he's a schoolkid on Twitter posting shit on a daily basis to see what he can get away with, no logical thought or care for the consequences.

Yeah seriously.  He has to fucking know that poking the bear is not even close to poking a Kim or two.

I think the bloke is probably a legit sociopath with an IQ well below his self-image which is a scary combination in his position.

He strikes me, much as CT does, as being at the peak of mount stupid on the Dunning-Kruger chart on every issue. Combine this with narcissism, fragile ego, love of social media, soon to be unearthed indictable crimes, and his finger on the nuclear football, then it's a real concern. 

53 minutes ago, adios said:

The equivalent of tossing a grenade into your bedroom to stop your ma finding out you didn't clean your room.

:lol:

51 minutes ago, Renton said:

He strikes me, much as CT does, as being at the peak of mount stupid on the Dunning-Kruger chart on every issue. Combine this with narcissism, fragile ego, love of social media, soon to be unearthed indictable crimes, and his finger on the nuclear football, then it's a real concern. 

Aye, but what about Trump?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Renton said:

:lol: 

Go on I’ll bite. 

I progressed from the warehouse to be Director of a PLC and studied corporate governance at Durham University.

So take you’re Dunning-Kruger stuff and stick it up your arse :lol:

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden