Oxford United vs Newcastle United

ewerk

Predictions  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like their 'keeper is playing well.

No surprise Mitrovic isn't sharp mind, he's only played 451 minutes before today and he's coming back from injury. 

For fuck sake man, zero concentration yet again. Get Shelvey on. Mitro is having a stinker by the sounds of things.

The rest of them are doing brilliantly mind, That pesky Serbian ruining all their good work.

The rest of them are doing brilliantly mind, That pesky Serbian ruining all their good work.

Oh they're doing crap but he has missed 3 chances and I expect more from him as I rate him. They've also set up 3 goal scoring chances for him. I wouldn't sub him off I'd just bring Jonjo on.

Oh they're doing crap but he has missed 3 chances and I expect more from him as I rate him. They've also set up 3 goal scoring chances for him. I wouldn't sub him off I'd just bring Jonjo on.

Sorry, I'm just exhausted seeing Mitrovic's name in complaints. The kid gets far more abuse than anyone else. More than Dummett or even Perez!

I'd bring on Yedlin, Shelvey and Ritchie for Gamez, El-Mhanni and Barlaser.