2017 GE 1

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Aye, wonder if she'll change tack from visiting the North East and Wales and Scotland to try to win non-traditional Tory seats and start concentrating on shoring up the support she has.

9 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Don't matter what she does other forces are at work.

I like how The Sun have gone with a Pirates of the Caribbean front page today and the express with sunny weather.  Only the Daily Mail's heart seems to be in the Corbyn bashing any more.

That Tory manifesto isn't worth the fag packet it was written on the back of.  Who made the call for her to lead Brexit? :lol:  Out of her fuckin depth doesn't really cover it...are just some of the things Jezza should be saying this afternoon. But he'll probably still be answering questions about the IRA :glare: 

of which...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/evolvepolitics.com/realise-current-conservative-politician-literally-member-ira-right/amp/

"Since my manifesto was published, the proposals have been subject to fake claims made by Jeremy Corbyn. The only things he has left to offer in this campaign are fake claims, fear and scare-mongering."

I'm not sure invoking the spectre of Donald Trump will be a vote winner over here.

Nowt Corbyn said was fake btw...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/22/general-election-2017-theresa-may-social-care-fallout-politics-live?page=with:block-5922c2f4e4b0ca009308ed65#block-5922c2f4e4b0ca009308ed65

I still think they'll win but I'm genuinely surprised at how ragged (and rattled) and unprofessional the Tory 'campaign' has been.

George Osbourne is the one who's called it a U-turn as editor of the Evening Standard

Doing his bit to dig the Tories out of Boris and Gove's Brexit mire.

(and his own and Cameron's)

6 minutes ago, Happy Face said:

...May went on to claim Corbyn will abolish the army, but she wasn't making fake claims or scare-mongering.

:lol:

You're fucking joking. Fucking hell, I can't stand her. She's such a pathetic leader.

''Saturn is the Lord of Karma. Retrograde motion is a time when karma is sorted out. Therefore, Saturn retrograde is a double dose of karma. Karma is a form of energy that is very real. Like Saturn, it is very closely bound to time. ''

saturn-retrograde-2017-773x450.gif

Edited by Park Life

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You're fucking joking. Fucking hell, I can't stand her. She's such a pathetic leader.

You've got to question the mentality of people who regard her as 'trustworthy'. Really couldn't be further from the truth.

Need @Christmas Tree  to provide a state of the election address.  For Toontastic he's the closest personifaction of the man on the street.

16 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I might be mixing her up with The Sun and Katie Hopkins, but she probably echoed it at some point ;)

9 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Rattled.

What a hilarious load of shit.

"nobody is going to have to pay for their care, nobody is going to hav-while they are alive-nobody is going to have to lose their family home"

She's terrible.

9 minutes ago, Happy Face said:

Need @Christmas Tree  to provide a state of the election address.  For Toontastic he's the closest personifaction of the man on the street.

I might be mixing her up with The Sun and Katie Hopkins, but she probably echoed it at some point ;)

Pretty much as I forecast 10 days ago that Labours manifesto was very good and the polls would change. I certainly didn't foresee such an abysmal Tory manifesto. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot over and over. 

Expect her to get crucified of Neil tonight.

Ad for my man on the street view. My only real worry about a Labour government is the people in charge. I worry that Corbyn would struggle secure a good Brexit deal. I would rather we stay in than get eaten alive in the negotiation.

i think if Labour had a better top team this would be in the bag already.

It now boils down to how the prime time interview go and whatever Linton Crosby has lined up for the last week.