WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Wolfy, why does bread rise.

Tiny, as yet unseen, beings are sexually attracted to dough, and use their arc energy to excite the dough in to a state of wheaty engorgement. 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What I read was a collection of random words thrown together in an attempt to sound remotely coherent. 

Taking the doorbell analogy, the way bells work, you know, that electromagnetic hocus pocus, they still need an external force to initiate the magic- someone pushing the button. 

What's the big finger that's pushing the doorbell, thus causing carbon arcs to jizz on magic energy reflections through crystal veins in the unreachable central hub. 

Or something. 

Can you you see why this all comes across as utter nonsense? 

Of course I can but then again I don't expect you to simply grasp it when your mind is focused on the globe model.

I'm well aware of what I'm saying will be met by head scratching and words of, " what a frigging loony" and what not.

It's about trying to piece it together so you can understand it all, which doesn't just happen in a few posts of asking.

You asked about the energy and how it works. It works by decay and recycle.

Basically super friction of matter that creates a sort of electrolysis resulting in hydrogen and helium, etc build up that sets off a carbon arc and a kind of coil magnetic motion that energises that carbon arc.

People don't seem to have any problem with a 93 million mile distant sun of a diameter close to a million miles and burning in a vacuum as a nuclear furnace that's been supposedly burning for billions of years.

We just happen to be a ball in space that just happens to thrive because of it.

It's amazing what we were all coaxed into believing.

I'm not asking you to believe what I'm saying. If anything, forget my thoughts and question the stuff we've been duped into accepting, without really knowing why we have.

12 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Wolfy, how do mobile phones work?

Not too sure but the old house phones worked because Busby made sure they did. And if I remember rightly, he managed to wrangle it for us...at the time mind, to less than 10p for a 3 minute phone call. B)

Or on a serious note, can you elaborate on what you actually want to know.

Electronics wise or triangulation wise?

Edited by wolfy

12 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Wolfy I have been on both the west and east coast of America looking at oceans. How did that happen?

You have an identical twin.

13 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Wolfy, what are dreams?

Dreams are like fluffy clouds. You have to have a dream. If you don't have a dream, then how you gonna have a dream come true?

14 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Wolfy, why does my willie get stiff when I think of Vacuum cleaners?

At a guess I'd say it was still stuck in the pipe whilst switched on.

14 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Wolfy, why the fuck would people try and keep the shape of our planet a secret and go to such ridiculous lengths to keep the charade. What's in it for them?

Good question and many answers, none of which may be the right answer.

Some kind of sun worship as some kind of god, stemming from earlier times, maybe.

To keep us of the mind that there';s nothing more to explore with Earth, maybe.

To keep us from seeing another race of humanoid type people on other parts of Earth, maybe.

To this very day, maybe to keep us in suspense about a so called space or space aliens on other planets that may be actually just here as possibly a more advanced Earth race.

I don't really know what's in it. Maybe just a control issue.

Maybe we're being fattened up like Christmas turkeys and fed to other beings.

I can sit and make up anything as to what could be but I really don't know.

9 hours ago, wolfy said:

Some kind of sun worship as some kind of god, stemming from earlier times, maybe.

To keep us from seeing another race of humanoid type people on other parts of Earth, maybe.

To this very day, maybe to keep us in suspense about a so called space or space aliens on other planets that may be actually just here as possibly a more advanced Earth race.

Point of order, the globe model absolutely doesn't stop exploration beyond the planet, but you've repeatedly claimed that your ice dome is impossible to leave (and that it's impossible to get to the centre as well).

You keep claiming your idea is common sense, but you're having to make up entirely new paradigms to crowbar into your theories. Cellular collection of worlds, denpressure, a central sun that rises and falls within the dome (which, just thinking about it would mean it's possible to fly over (behind) the sun, right?)... 

And when pressed further you say "I don't know" and when asked to prove it you say your "proof won't be accepted because we've all been brainwashed" into believing the proven consensus. 

Would you accept that kind of poorly laid out argument in competition with your own?

9 hours ago, wolfy said:

And that's one of your many problems, a conspiracy must have a motive, without a motive there is no conspiracy.

Your conspiracy theory is blatantly (to anyone with a modicum of intelligence and sanity) absolute bollocks. The reason being their is no coherent motive to continuing a conspiracy. Especially when the main ruling cabal of the day (the catholic church) opposed heliocentrism. So any ancient conspiracy theory would have the Earth not the Sun at its centre.

Just now, The Fish said:

Point of order, the globe model absolutely doesn't stop exploration beyond the planet, but you've repeatedly claimed that your ice dome is impossible to leave (and that it's impossible to get to the centre as well).

Your globe model doesn't stop anything that mainstream, so called space scientists think up.

Your globe model is a magic in itself because literally anything and everything can be made up with it, from spinning in a vacuum to dragging large flying objects along with it, to allowing 3000 ton rockets to just lift off at bicycle speed and then arc into space, somehow and yet managed to just fall around this supposed globe before somehow flitting off to the moon, etc.

Just now, The Fish said:

You keep claiming your idea is common sense, but you're having to make up entirely new paradigms to crowbar into your theories. Cellular collection of worlds, denpressure, a central sun that rises and falls within the dome (which, just thinking about it would mean it's possible to fly over (behind) the sun, right?)... 

Nope. I don't see any of what I've said as merely common sense, because it isn't out there as common.

It makes a lot more sense to ME against, especially a spinning bulging 23.5 degree angled ball whizzing around a ball of fire in a space vacuum.

The science world is full of all kinds of stuff given out that cannot be proved and cannot even be shown as a reality, even in the supposed equations made up for them.

Basically stuff spouted to amaze and baffle the hell out of the everyday Joe's.

It works because most people have no interest in even bothering to try and fathom it all out. Most just accept it and use it as a tool to debate with against someone with alternate theories.

Just now, The Fish said:

And when pressed further you say "I don't know" and when asked to prove it you say your "proof won't be accepted because we've all been brainwashed" into believing the proven consensus. 

Because I don't know a lot of it in terms of physically proving it just as you don't know much of what scientists have put out about Earth and so called space. You can regurgitate what they say and even paste in their equations, etc, but what are you actually proving to yourself?

I openly admit that I can't prove most alternate stuff directly, yet it's my theory and I add to it as I see fit depending on how I see things panning out in the world...as far as I can fathom.

Some things are perfectly provable and testable and repeatable. Nothing on a globe is provable, testable and repeatable.

Just now, The Fish said:

Would you accept that kind of poorly laid out argument in competition with your own?

It's only poorly laid out for those that don't grasp what I'm saying, which is absolutely fair enough.

I don;t expect people to grasp anything I say. It takes a person to delve deeper into it to actually grasp it and they won't do it until they actually question their own force fed global system.

I wouldn't be able to take any alternate thought unless I first dismiss the heliocentric globe by process of elimination by clear logic and basic common sense.

It takes some doing just to actually get into that mindset because the brainwashing we've all had, is strong and not only stretches from school up to university and life in general...it also comes from the natural integration of the masses on the street or in the pub or anywhere where conversations take place.

Not to mention older family members who simply parrot the same stuff of what they were schooled into.

It's a massive thing, like a religion in many ways.

Now that's not me having a go at any person for adhering to any of it. I was the same. I was as stubborn and as sure that Earth was a ball in space and all the rest of it, until about 10 years ago when I ended up with some time on my hands, in terms of being able to think other than the life norm that we all tread.

20 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

And that's one of your many problems, a conspiracy must have a motive, without a motive there is no conspiracy.

Then we don't need to go down any conspiracy path if that's the case.

Just call it a musing.

Your conspiracy theory is blatantly (to anyone with a modicum of intelligence and sanity) absolute bollocks.

What conspiracy is it we are talking about that is bollocks, because I haven't made anything concrete. I said I don't know, when you asked the questions?

The reason being their is no coherent motive to continuing a conspiracy. Especially when the main ruling cabal of the day (the catholic church) opposed heliocentrism. So any ancient conspiracy theory would have the Earth not the Sun at its centre.

Well you seem to know more.

How did you work this out?

Does the catholic church oppose heliocentrism now...and if so, what do they propose as an alternative?

Wolfy, we can explain how all of this works based on observable science. For instance the conservation of momentum you could see in any object that moves. We don't even need to get into the flat earth debate to investigate that one. If we can see that applying in totally unrelated circumstances (passenger in a plane, person on a bike, etc) then it's absolutely sound thinking to apply that to the relationship between the earth and everything on it. So what you're saying isn't that we should expand our thinking, it's that we should overlook an observable, rationally sensible pattern. We would, in effect, need to look at this irrationally.

Edited by Rayvin

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Wolfy, we can explain how all of this works based on observable science. For instance the conservation of momentum you could see in any object that moves. We don't even need to get into the flat earth debate to investigate that one.

Conservation of momentum is merely a thought process that has no place in reality.

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

If we can see that applying in totally unrelated circumstances (passenger in a plane, person on a bike, etc) then it's absolutely sound thinking to apply that to the relationship between the earth and everything on it. So what you're saying isn't that we should expand our thinking, it's that we should overlook an observable, rationally sensible pattern. We would, in effect, need to look at this irrationally.

I actually think looking at it the way it is right now with the plane analogy and what not is far from irrational. It's quite a clever dupe but that's all it is.

That's no reflection on the people who follow it. This is down to those that reel this stuff off and put it out as official.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I haven't bothered to read any of this thread but I can guarantee you it's 17 pages of shite. What is wrong with you sheeple?

One mans junk is another mans treasure.

You're quite entitled to think what you want to, obviously, but then again, is there any other topics you wish to discuss on a forum like this?

Some people hate this stuff and prefer to talk about other things.

Some people hate politics and would find threads boring and basic crap.

Some people love sci-fi and others think it's just nonsense.

Everyone is different and that's what makes things more interesting, I think.