Other Games 18/19

Oh, smiling are we? What a prick. Have you ever thought about Dugongs? They can't smile, yet here you hare arrogantly smiling like you're better than them. well you're not Rayvin, they're beautiful gentle kind creatures and you're just a Nazi. :huff:

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Let's lighten the mood of this thread with a bit of wanton destruction. :D

That set is surprisingly flimsy, usually their furniture stands up to a fair amount of abuse.

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Are you kidding? IKEA furniture is as flimsy as it gets. Well, the flat pack stuff I’ve assembled has been 

re-reading it, the sarcasm doesn't come across and instead it reads pretty earnest.

I'm soooooo sorry.

53 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

So fucking what you fucking cock sucking prick.  I have a bet on Denmark I want them to win and he called me a cunt.  I'm I not allowed to back against his team because he is actually Irish. 

You fucking dickhead

1 hour ago, Bizza said:

Aye, how dare he cry when his international career just ended in the worst possible way. 

A World Cup without Holland and Italy just isn't going to be the same :(

The ref tried to ensure Italy got through last night but they were even too shit for that. Football is cyclical, Holland didn't qualify in 82 or 86 after having one of the best teams in history in the 70s. Italy would've been dull as shit anyway. They're miles from the squad of 2006. 

Bobby Charlton climbed out of a plane wreck that killed mist of his teamates to become a world and European champion. Given that context I think his words carry a lot of weight. 

8 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Just looking back on Sweden's previous recent World Cup appearances. I'd forgotten they had a young Zlatan on the bench in 2002 but kept bringing on Andreas Andersson ahead of him. :lol: 

The 94 team were mint. Brolin came to England after that and jacked football in to become a professional food taster. Pity he was still contracted to Leeds and Palace at the same time :D

:D Aye, loved the 94 side, sneaky free kick routine, Brolin's daft mid-air celebration twirl and all. There was a really good Swedish TV documentary bringing them back together 20 years on, all the more poignant as Klas Ingesson was obviously on his way out at the time. Will look and see if anyone's put a dodgy subtitled version up anywhere.

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

If you can't see why he'd be annoyed at your support (without context) of his team's opponents, you need to try harder.

Much harder.

Hang on a minute, all I said was "howay Denmark"  and got called a cunt for it. How the hell was I to know he was an Irishman on a Newcastle United forum ?

If the Irish Newcastle fan had of tried harder himself in the first place and asked why I want the Danes to win he might not had called me a cunt ?   But now because I've responded to been sworn at (twice)  with swear words back I'm at fault !    If you can't take it, don't dish it out...cunts ! 

5 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Hang on a minute, all I said was "howay Denmark"  and got called a cunt for it. How the hell was I to know he was an Irishman on a Newcastle United forum ?

If the Irish Newcastle fan had of tried harder himself in the first place and asked why I want the Danes to win he might not had called me a cunt ?   But now because I've responded to been sworn at (twice)  with swear words back I'm at fault !    If you can't take it, don't dish it out...cunts ! 

He called you a cunt because, without context, it looked like you were wanting his team to lose out of spite, rather than wanting Denmark to win. Which would be a cunty thing. If you'd said "Howay Denmark, show me the money" he might not have called you a cunt, because he could infer you were chasing that paper.

Either way, we all call each other mean things, I wouldn't take it personally. You silly cunt.

3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I've bet on Ireland but I want Denmark to win. Am I a double cunt or does the cuntishness cancel itself out?

I'm not sure they're equal, so after some consideration I think you are close to a cunt, which is ironic.

20 minutes ago, Ant said:

I can take it just fine, and there's literally a bit on every post that says "Location: Ireland"  for me, so aye cuntlombo it was hardly going to take much investigating 

hope it's 0-0 and we score in the 90th just to make sure your defeat is drawn out as long as possible

Now see this is a cunty act, for this you can call Ant a cunt. 

Like when he spoiled The Shield for Gemmill.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

The Fish trying to run diplomatic interference is admirable I have to say :lol:

I'm like a younger, slimmer, balder Boris Johnson