Other Games 18/19

Giroud equalises for Arsenal at Southampton 87th minute; Van Dijlk caught on no mans land complelty misses a chance to head clear. Every time I’ve sat down and watched him play he’s been the same. Fuck knows why he’s in demand tbh :cuppa: 

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

Congrats.

Is that baseball or ice hockey?

I would trade that championship in exchange for guaranteed Newcastle safety in the Premier League in a heartbeat. 

I would trade a Toronto FC dynasty for an immediate sale to Amanda Stavely. Merry Christmas, everyone.  :(

Everton can’t get out their box in this first half against Liverpool. Pickford has had more touches of the ball than any other Everton player. Hopefully the floodgates open second half to knock their confidence a bit ahead of the match on Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Giroud equalises for Arsenal at Southampton 87th minute; Van Dijlk caught on no mans land complelty misses a chance to head clear. Every time I’ve sat down and watched him play he’s been the same. Fuck knows why he’s in demand tbh :cuppa: 

Every clueless pundit on Sky and BT claim he's the answer to any clubs problem at CB. He's done nowt at club or international level.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ant said:

he's shite

You keep bringing this up and it's completely irrelevant but makes me think you're not thinking straight about the incident.

• Like 1