Other Games 18/19

15 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Was going to put a bet on Allardyce not lasting the season when he got appointed but I imagine I'd get shit odds now. The bloom is well and truly off his shitty rose.

I reckon he'll get yet another payoff this summer. The hippo-heeded fraud

10 minutes ago, Andrew said:

"Your support is fucking shit" is the absolute worst football chant going

If it's Watford fans singing it about Chelsea it's both apt and accurate. Don't even bother to argue back, you're wrong :cuppa:

14 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

If it's Watford fans singing it about Chelsea it's both apt and accurate. Don't even bother to argue back, you're wrong :cuppa:

Its just trotted out though, nailed on they'll sing that against absolutely everyone

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Its just trotted out though, nailed on they'll sing that against absolutely everyone

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day young Jedi, witness my wise words in effect in West London this evening :)

21 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Chelseas players make it rather too obvious when they've stopped playing for a manager don't they? :lol:

Aye. Courtious could have easily had that third goal :lol: 

Reminded me of when Sunderland beat Everton to relegate us. Everton were desperately playing to get rid of Martinez, Joel basically let a free kick in.