Other Games 18/19

On 3/3/2019 at 12:05, essembeeofsunderland said:

Southampton, Brighton and Fulham still to play. Fulham will have chucked the towel in by the time we play them. Its in our hands. 

We're safe man, dry your sheets. We're closer to 10th than we are to the relegation spots.

Cardiff need 7pts to catch our current total, and I wouldn't be shocked if they failed to even get those when they've got 4 of the top 6 left to play. If you write off those fixtures and West Ham, they've got to get 7pts from Brighton, Burnley, Fulham and Crystal Palace. And we'd need to fail to get another point.

Southampton face a few midtable sides with no pressure on them, plus games against sides who're difficult to break down in Brighton, Burnley, and ourselves. They're not out of the woods at all, neither are Burnley because of the fixture list.

Ajax have just scored an absolutely stunning goal but VAR is looking at it, looks like the ball just went out of play as they won it back from Real.

Could do without Jonathan Pearce being on commentary though considering his difficulties with processes like this, he can't fathom that you can see grass from one angle but the ball might not be entirely out of play.

Goal stands and it remains an absolute cracker!

https://streamable.com/nsh2v

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Amazing goal! Something out of a computer game :lol:

I'm not sure if It was out or not tbh but LOL :banana: 

Tadic has been incredible tonight, I didn't really know he had this level in him based on his time in England tbh.

Real Madrid got one back and now Schone has just smashed in a freekick, its 4-1.

This game is fucking superb!

edit: ffs, this co-commentator is determined that he didn't mean it.

35 minutes ago, Tom said:

I'm fairly sure two of their best players have already been poached, they're just allowed to play for Ajax for a little longer :lol:

Aye, De Jong has already confirmed hes going to Barca, De Ligt and Ziyech will both be off as well no doubt.

10 hours ago, Bizza said:

Need more reactions shots of Ramos in the stands, wonder how he's feeling about that deliberate booking now? :lol:

You know what is better? 

Ramos was in the stands... Recording a Documental of his lyfe for Amazon Prime. I hope ha has recorder previous images :D

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

You know what is better? 

Ramos was in the stands... Recording a Documental of his lyfe for Amazon Prime. I hope ha has recorder previous images :D

Ah you're an Atletico fan too right? Last night must've been fun!

OOOOff PSG v Man U in the "there is no reason to support either of these teams" derby is off to the best start it could have, man u have scored 2 minutes in and its 2-1 on agg

16 minutes ago, Andrew said:

OOOOff PSG v Man U in the "there is no reason to support either of these teams" derby is off to the best start it could have, man u have scored 2 minutes in and its 2-1 on agg

:lol: 

Buffon spaffs a potshot from Rashford to Lukaku, 2-1 to man u on the night.

Shaping up to be another good set of games tonight, porto - rome is 2-2 on agg now too.