The ultimate sooopafan...

Smooth Operator

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An excellent example of good old fashioned, well rounded, vicarious living. :huh:

84497[/snapback]

In all honesty (and with the greatest of respect to Pedro, who is a true legend) the only way that gormless muppet could succeed in making himself look more gormless is by having Little Peter's physog tatood onto him!

By the way it seems to be lost on everyone that apparently, although he can't afford a season ticket HE CAN AFFORD TO PAY 700 QUID FOR A TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

An excellent example of good old fashioned, well rounded, vicarious living. :search:

84497[/snapback]

In all honesty (and with the greatest of respect to Pedro, who is a true legend) the only way that gormless muppet could succeed in making himself look more gormless is by having Little Peter's physog tatood onto him!

By the way it seems to be lost on everyone that apparently, although he can't afford a season ticket HE CAN AFFORD TO PAY 700 QUID FOR A TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

84500[/snapback]

Everyone did mentioned that!! :huh::o

An excellent example of good old fashioned, well rounded, vicarious living. :o

84497[/snapback]

84500[/snapback]

Everyone did mentioned that!! :search::angry:

84508[/snapback]

Jesus Wept on a bike tbh! :huh:

anyone else think he looks a little like our very own JAWD?

84510[/snapback]

Fucking hell - that's harsh! :huh:

84512[/snapback]

That is fucking well harsh! :search::o

84513[/snapback]

so just me then? :bedhump:

84514[/snapback]

I can hardly agree after I've called him (the soopafan) a 'gormless muppet' now can I?! ;):angry:

JAW D's a good looking lad anyway! In a non-gay way.

anyone else think he looks a little like our very own JAWD?

84510[/snapback]

Fucking hell - that's harsh! :huh:

84512[/snapback]

That is fucking well harsh! :search::o

84513[/snapback]

so just me then? :bedhump:

84514[/snapback]

I can hardly agree after I've called him (the soopafan) a 'gormless muppet' now can I?! :huh::angry:

JAW D's a good looking lad anyway! In a non-gay way.

84516[/snapback]

Non-gay eh?

Whatever. ;)

Edited by Gemmill

84497[/snapback]

84500[/snapback]

84508[/snapback]

84509[/snapback]

He got 36 on that test tbh.

84509[/snapback]

Is that the joke....that everyone did mention it? ;)

Fuck me I can't decipher anything here :bedhump::o

84519[/snapback]

Man you're slow :search:

84521[/snapback]

Fair enough :huh::angry:

84497[/snapback]

84500[/snapback]

84508[/snapback]

84509[/snapback]

He got 36 on that test tbh.

84520[/snapback]

What he even new how many books are in the new testament. The man is a genius. I think about getting his weeping face tattooed on my chest.

He said: "I am doing it to show my support for Newcastle United. They are my life. All I ever wear is a black and white football shirt.

That explains his lack of success at job interviews then.

84515[/snapback]

:huh:

Do you know what? I can't stand people like that.

They're an embarrasment to the rest of us.

I don't wear NUFC tops now (I might occassionally wear my 1970s TOFFS home shirt at a game). It's fair enough people wearing Football tops if they're going to a game, or if they're playing Football or what have you. But the rest of the time???

And there's people who seem to constantly live in them.

He said: "I am doing it to show my support for Newcastle United. They are my life. All I ever wear is a black and white football shirt.

84515[/snapback]

:huh:

I don't wear NUFC tops now (I might occassionally wear my 1970s TOFFS home shirt at a game). It's fair enough people wearing Football tops if they're going to a game, or if they're playing Football or what have you. But the rest of the time???

84536[/snapback]

Do you reckon Shearer wears his on a Sunday when he's cleaning his car? :search:

84515[/snapback]

:o

84536[/snapback]

Trees tbh...../ :huh::search: