Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Domino - Action trash but Kiera's nipples are worth suffering the lack of plot.

Cars - Another excellent pixar production.

Not really like, two asprins on an ironing board spring to mind.

Onibaba – 1964 Japanese horror about a woman and her daughter in law who kill deserting soldiers in order to sell their armour to buy food for survival.. When a friend of the womens son/husband returns alone claiming their loved one is dead, the wife takes it better than the mother. Highly sexual but ridden with repressive guilt, it’s very interesting. http://www.criterionco.com/asp/release.asp...p;section=essay

Sophie Scholl – German film nominated for best foreign film at last years Oscars, follows the arrest and trial of the eponymous member of the White Rose resistance movement during WW2. Tsotsi won the Oscar, but as much as I liked that film, it’s overtly sentimental ending loses it the edge in my opinion when compared to this. Julia Jentsch is brilliant. Highly recommended, the interrogation scenes are particularly good.

Offside – Iranian film centered around the qualifier between Iran and Bahrain to decide qualification for the German World Cup. The match is only seen in the background and the main thrust is the story of the women caught while attempting to watch the match, and the guards forced to watch them rather than the game (It’s illegal for Iranian women to go to the match). Surprisingly funny.

rock n roll highschool. A film by the ramones that cost me £1.99 in hmv about a year ago. Its exactly what you'd expect for a £1.99 film by the ramones. Bit of good fun some nice music in it.

just rented Renaissance, an animated film.. daniel craig stars (somehow) in it.. heard good things.. but I'll properly critique it when I'm done.

just rented Renaissance, an animated film.. daniel craig stars (somehow) in it.. heard good things.. but I'll properly critique it when I'm done.

I saw that in the cinema. It was alright, just a dark french detective movie set in the future. Was along time ago but i enjoyed it at the time.

Do you think maybe he voices one of the characters? :lol:

Do you think maybe he voices one of the characters? :lol:

he's also digitally mapped as the lead.

it's odd.

I wasn't sure if he was just the voice or whether they used his body to create the character, apparently they do.

Superman Returns.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, tied in very well with the Christopher Reeve movies, recommended !

Thought it was very poor meself Jimbo lad, this is coming from a huge Superman fan as well.

Superman Returns.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, tied in very well with the Christopher Reeve movies, recommended !

Thought it was very poor meself Jimbo lad, this is coming from a huge Superman fan as well.

Each to their own I guess !

Superman Returns.

I just thought the plot was weak and in Spacey they have one of the greatest actors of all time and he just wasn't used right as Luther at all, thought he could and should have been much better, and Lois Lane wasn't very Lois Lane at all, far too compassionate for my liking.

Superman Returns.

I just thought the plot was weak and in Spacey they have one of the greatest actors of all time and he just wasn't used right as Luther at all, thought he could and should have been much better, and Lois Lane wasn't very Lois Lane at all, far too compassionate for my liking.

I found Kate Bosworth much easier on the eye than Margot Kidder.

:lol:

Superman Returns.

I found Kate Bosworth much easier on the eye than Margot Kidder.

:lol:

Less of your filth Jimbo lad. ;)

The Never Ending Story

From the title I thought it was going to be about Brock's minge conquests so I was a little let down.

Liar Liar, surely ?

The Adventures of Robin Hood - Was Claude Rains in every classic film made before 1950? Legend.

Full Metal Jacket is on ITV4 at the moment as well. :lol:

Caught the end of that the other night, had to watch the rest, I love that movie.