Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

the covenant :icon_lol:

contains two of the worst lines in film history

which are?

haway man you can't pique my interest then bugger off.

" I'm gonna make you my wiatch."

"Harry Potter can kiss my ass."

:D

which are?

It looks shit and calling the cool gang the son's of Ipswich is hilarious. Do they all own tractors and fuck their cousins?

which are?

It looks shit and calling the cool gang the son's of Ipswich is hilarious. Do they all own tractors and fuck their cousins?

No but you don't want to be around them if your a working girl!

Dear America:Letters home from Vietnam

Amazing docu/film about the letters written from soldiers in Vietnam to loved ones etc,probably the best film showing the state of a soldier and his feelings in Vietnam ive seen,excellent soundtrack aswell.The last letter read out is by a mother of a soldier who died aged 19 which was left at the memorial wall(along with countless others she left)

well worth watching.

Alien 3. Not a patch on the first two (which I watched the last couple of nights) but a lot better than some make. Some of the effects are fucking awfull and bits of the dialogue aren't much better.

Groundbreaking effects at the time though iirc, first entirely CGI shot or something. The Alien itself looks very shiny these days though aye.

Grizzly man

Documentary plotting the life and predictable death of an american loon who would fly off to Alaska every summer to pet Grizzly bears at close proximity, utterly unsurpisingly he meets a Grizzly death.........

Grizzly man

Documentary plotting the life and predictable death of an american loon who would fly off to Alaska every summer to pet Grizzly bears at close proximity, utterly unsurpisingly he meets a Grizzly death.........

I watched that last week. Loved the bit where he was ranting on about camping right in the grizzlys territory and no one esle should do it except him because he's at one with them etc etc, then the narrator says "this was the last recording he made before he was savaged to death by a grizzly", what a wanker

Grizzly man

I watched that last week. Loved the bit where he was ranting on about camping right in the grizzlys territory and no one esle should do it except him because he's at one with them etc etc, then the narrator says "this was the last recording he made before he was savaged to death by a grizzly", what a wanker

:calmdown:

Werner Herzog is hilarious

Grizzly man

:calmdown:

Werner Herzog is hilarious

Total oddball, said he was there by himslef when he had that lass with him all the time, what was all that about?