Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Grizzly man

Documentary plotting the life and predictable death of an american loon who would fly off to Alaska every summer to pet Grizzly bears at close proximity, utterly unsurpisingly he meets a Grizzly death.........

I watched that last week. Loved the bit where he was ranting on about camping right in the grizzlys territory and no one esle should do it except him because he's at one with them etc etc, then the narrator says "this was the last recording he made before he was savaged to death by a grizzly", what a wanker

:calmdown:

Werner Herzog is hilarious

Total oddball, said he was there by himslef when he had that lass with him all the time, what was all that about?

He likes profiling madmen. He did one about Klaus Kinski called "My Best Fiend" and a lot of that is hilarious too.

Not a film like but currently trawling my way through Series 6 of The Sopranons which I got for Christmas. Then gonna work my way through Series 1 or Rome and Prison Break.

Not a film like but currently trawling my way through Series 6 of The Sopranons which I got for Christmas.

Is that a dyslexic version of The Soprano's ?

Not a film like but currently trawling my way through Series 6 of The Sopranons which I got for Christmas.

Is that a dyslexic version of The Soprano's ?

Yessum. :blink:

The Princess Bride

All I knew before viewing was that this was a very popular film made by the same bloke that did Spinal Tap. I always thought it was a low budget fantasy that people loved as kids but wouldn’t stand up to a first viewing 20 years late. I didn’t realize it was such star studded fun for kids and grownups. It starts with Columbo visiting a sick Kevin Arnold off of The Wonder Years, apparently Columbo’s his grandfather and he’s come to tell him a story. That story revolves around a farmboy who joins forces with Andre The Giant and the eyeball off of Monsters Inc, to do battle with the fat one off Not The Nine O’Clock News and Nigel Tuffnell (who, it explains, was good on guitar because he had 6 fingers); and to win back the princess Jenny (or Jinny as Forrest Gump insists on calling her). Highly recommended swashbuckler.

Paradise Now

2 lifelong friends in Palestine who work in a garage are selected for a suicide bomb attack. Where Munich was so scared of causing offence it took twice as long in allowing every single character from both sides to offer their point of view, this film succinctly and entertainingly is able to avoid condemning any view, but by looking at just one side of the coin. Superbly done.

Working my way through shameless season 1 - top quality

Wacky, there's a new season starting on 2nd January, C4 at 9pm. Can't wait! <_<

I've seen most of series 2 & 3, can't wait for the new one, they're hilarious

WE KNOW HOW TO HAVE A PARTY!!!!

Working my way through shameless season 1 - top quality

Wacky, there's a new season starting on 2nd January, C4 at 9pm. Can't wait! <_<

I've seen most of series 2 & 3, can't wait for the new one, they're hilarious

WE KNOW HOW TO HAVE A PARTY!!!!

Shouldn't that be "PAH'EHHHHH?" :razz: