Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

'Tommy', the DVD only cost £4.99 from Virgin. Bargain for all Who fans!

46758[/snapback]

Saw the musical at the thetre Royal in June, starring Robbie William's boyfriend. Was quite good, especially Uncle Ernie. Fiddle about......

'Tommy', the DVD only cost £4.99 from Virgin. Bargain for all Who fans!

46758[/snapback]

Saw the musical at the thetre Royal in June, starring Robbie William's boyfriend . Was quite good, especially Uncle Ernie. Fiddle about......

46759[/snapback]

Allegedly. Canny album too.

Hostage with Bruce Willis, very dissapointing.

A History of Violence, liked it, weird.

46764[/snapback]

I've heard good things from people I trust about a history of violence. Which is odd, because it looks cack in the trailers.

I've heard good things from people I trust about a history of violence. Which is odd, because it looks cack in the trailers.

46765[/snapback]

It's a hard one because I wouldn't recommend it to someone I didn't know. For me the trailers for most really good films don't make good trailers. It's definitely not Cronenberg's usual fare but it's still him. You seem like a smart and reasonably well cultured bloke so I'd say give it a go.

Joe average won't like it, J69's comments back that up.

But im in an anti alcohol cult, hardly joe average! and i dont care whether you are joe bloggs or stephen hawkings, the ending is still shite.

46796[/snapback]

:yes

But im in an anti alcohol cult, hardly joe average! and i dont care whether you are joe bloggs or stephen hawkings, the ending is still shite.

46796[/snapback]

I though I was paying you a compliment tbh.

it just riles me when people pretend to be all cultured and bang on about how 'its not his usual fare but its definitely him', but your average person wont understand the complex issues underlying the overtly sexual and violent nature of the movie that capitulates cronenbergs work blah blah blah. especially when they have bum as their name and a picture of prince charles touching his cock as their avatar, right next to their top scores on really cool internet games.

it just riles me when people pretend to be all cultured and bang on about how 'its not his usual fare but its definitely him', but your average person wont understand the complex issues underlying the overtly sexual and violent nature of the movie that capitulates cronenbergs work blah blah blah. especially when they have bum as their name and a picture of prince charles touching his cock as their avatar, right next to their top scores on really cool internet games.

46808[/snapback]

Funny thing is you thought you were being smart then.

dan-fish.JPG

you are too easy. how many of those pictures have you actually got, whats worse is your first post about it was deadly serious!

46815[/snapback]

Like anthrax?

That's a bad thing if you're confused.

Oh, i forgot about 'Tigerland' which was on BBC1 last night. Was ok like, but it wasn't the best Vietnam wat film i've ever seen.

46822[/snapback]

Good film, Farrell proves he's got some talent in it. Agreed though there's plenty of better war movies.

Best Vietnam flick has to be Full Metal Jacket like, absolute quality (bought i the other day) :yes. Not forgetting other classics like Platoon and Apocalypse Noo!

Edited by Thompson

AM A BOVVERED THOUGH!

gdgd.jpg

46826[/snapback]

Yep, totally gets to you that people on this forum might judge you badly! :yes

You're behavior on here makes it obvious to most how desperate you are, is that your bird with head btw?

AM A BOVVERED THOUGH!

gdgd.jpg

46826[/snapback]

Yep, totally gets to you that people on this forum might judge you badly! :yes

You're behavior on here makes it obvious to most how desperate you are, is that your bird with head btw?

46836[/snapback]

:nufc:

you couldnt be further from the truth mate. the one thing no one can ever accuse me of is being bothered what other people think about me. thats just the way i have been brought up. i know im opinionated but you honestly cant judge me from what i post on a football message board.