Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Quantum of Solice

good honest action flick but Bond is not seeming like Bond these days. Firstly there were no gadgets (which meant no dialogue with Q), no car (he had an Aston at the start but that was in the pre-credits bit only). Hes also lost the quickfire witty comments that Bond is famous for.

I like Daniel Craig as an actor and as a Bond but somehow I think the writers are trying to make him too realistic and part of the fun of JB (imo) was the fact you'd watch it thinking "aye reet, course you just did that, its obvious that you would jump off a 10 storey building without looking landing on the tail of a plane with your magnetic underpants".

Quantum of Solice

good honest action flick but Bond is not seeming like Bond these days. Firstly there were no gadgets (which meant no dialogue with Q), no car (he had an Aston at the start but that was in the pre-credits bit only). Hes also lost the quickfire witty comments that Bond is famous for.

I like Daniel Craig as an actor and as a Bond but somehow I think the writers are trying to make him too realistic and part of the fun of JB (imo) was the fact you'd watch it thinking "aye reet, course you just did that, its obvious that you would jump off a 10 storey building without looking landing on the tail of a plane with your magnetic underpants".

Are they posh Fanny Magnets? :D

Short Cuts. I don't know why I bother with these multi stranded drama's as they all leave me cold and this one more than most given that the connections with most of the characters was that they standed next to each other at some point. That said the acting is first class and the direction good.

A Matter Of Life & Death. Brilliant, Niven is class but this is the second Powell & Pressburger film I've seen recently where Roger Livesey has been absolutely class.

Short Cuts. I don't know why I bother with these multi stranded drama's as they all leave me cold and this one more than most given that the connections with most of the characters was that they standed next to each other at some point. That said the acting is first class and the direction good.

A Matter Of Life & Death. Brilliant, Niven is class but this is the second Powell & Pressburger film I've seen recently where Roger Livesey has been absolutely class.

Told you :D

I think we've got similar tastes in oldies like.

Aye clearly Happy Face was talking out of his arse.

Aye clearly Happy Face was talking out of his arse.

It's habit forming.

This Is England

Quality. Don't really need to expand upon that!

Thought the "Maggie is a twat" written on the Church of Christ was a nice touch though.

Watched it again last night too. First hour is great fun, second hour more difficult, but no less quality.

Requiem for a Dream.....excellent again again

Before the Devil knows You're Dead...........Really nice surprise, although a tad dark

Quantum of Solace.........agree with other posters on here, they are trying to make Bond too ordinary, if I wanted real life I wouldn't have bought a ticket to see Bond.

Just about to watch Apocalypto.

Nite all!

Bloody Hell,its a bit abbatoir! Good mind.

Its one of my favourite films, the last hour of it is just fantastic.