Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Blood Diamond

A vile, hideous film. I don't think I've seen a film trivialise war to such a degree, and I've seen the Dirty Dozen. Honestly, I've taken stick for enjoying Pirates of the Caribbean above, but it's an infinitely better film, it aims at a level and easily reaches and surpasses it. This almost unbearable film actually thinks it's a serious look at the diamond trade and the horror of the civil war in Sierra Leone but it incorporates a romantic interest, car chase and ridiculous melodrama amongst several commando style shoot-outs. Decaprio's accent wouldn't be bad if it weren't for the South Park stylings of his delivery, his Afrikaans relies heavily on a "Ha" that makes the Canadian "Ey" seem sparingly used.

Woeful.

Blood Diamond

A vile, hideous film. I don't think I've seen a film trivialise war to such a degree, and I've seen the Dirty Dozen. Honestly, I've taken stick for enjoying Pirates of the Caribbean above, but it's an infinitely better film, it aims at a level and easily reaches and surpasses it. This almost unbearable film actually thinks it's a serious look at the diamond trade and the horror of the civil war in Sierra Leone but it incorporates a romantic interest, car chase and ridiculous melodrama amongst several commando style shoot-outs. Decaprio's accent wouldn't be bad if it weren't for the South Park stylings of his delivery, his Afrikaans relies heavily on a "Ha" that makes the Canadian "Ey" seem sparingly used.

Woeful.

I liked it ! :(

Blood Diamond

Woeful.

I liked it ! :)

I know. I looked and no-one's had a bad word to say about it yet. :)

Remember the bit where they walked to a refugee camp holding a million people and saw the blokes family through the fence in the space of 15 minutes?

:(

Beetlejuice on Blu Ray: 7/10. Thought this would look good on blu ray. Fuck knows why. Still though, nice little film. Best performance by Keaton i've seen but much better when you're a youngin. Thin Alec Baldwin aswell.

The Wrestler 7/10. Pretty good but I don't know this is being hyped up the way it is. Posters in Newbiggin? Fuck me.

Rescue Dawn. Surprrise surprise 7/10. I love Herzog but he's never going to be Hollywood.

Blood Diamond

Woeful.

Remember the bit where they walked to a refugee camp holding a million people and saw the blokes family through the fence in the space of 15 minutes?

Maybe it's because they don't actually "all look the same" you Racist bastard :)

Blood Diamond

Woeful.

I might watch it now as you don't like it.

Nailed on hit tbh.

El Mariachi 6/10 awfull acting but decent film. Liked the effects for the shot hand.

Ive got the 2 disc special with Desperado on the other one. Never got around to watching El Mariachi. Does Hayek at least get her chebs out?

El Mariachi 6/10 awfull acting but decent film. Liked the effects for the shot hand.

Ive got the 2 disc special with Desperado on the other one. Never got around to watching El Mariachi. Does Hayek at least get her chebs out?

Well she might have done had she been in the film! Although there is no other chebbage so I doubt it.

Well she might have done had she been in the film! Although there is no other chebbage so I doubt it.

I thought she was in the original as well. Must be getting confused.

Went to see Slumdog Millionaire this afternoon. A really simple story with no great plot to think about but I really enjoyed it. Some great shots of India and some great scenes and photography.

8/10 on the hips scale.

I thought she was in the original as well. Must be getting confused.

Nah the bird in it isn't a patch on Hayek.

The Big Chill 7/10. Not as clever as it wants to be but good performances and a great soundtrack make an entertaining film.

Blood Diamond

Woeful.

I liked it ! :lol:

newcastle are shhhiiiiittt

I know. I looked and no-one's had a bad word to say about it yet. :angry:

:icon_lol:

Maybe it's because they don't actually "all look the same" you Racist bastard :nufc:

Blood Diamond

Woeful.

I liked it ! :nufc:

newcastle are shhhiiiiittt

I know. I looked and no-one's had a bad word to say about it yet. :lol:

:icon_lol:

Maybe it's because they don't actually "all look the same" you Racist bastard :razz:

:angry: Relevant comments. You're doing it wrong.