Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Got round to watching 'Sin City'. I enjoyed it visually (not just for the totty) and thought it was a pretty interesting film. Dreadful dialogue in places though.

I'm trying to watch Fitzcaraldo without much success. I keep nodding off every time I put it on. Needless to say it's doing nowt for me at all.

:D

How can you fall asleep watching Kinski? The man's mesmerising.

I'm trying to watch Fitzcaraldo without much success. I keep nodding off every time I put it on. Needless to say it's doing nowt for me at all.

His performance is good but the story just seems dull as fuck (something I thought before even starting to watch it but I dismissed that after the reviews it gets).

His performance is good but the story just seems dull as fuck (something I thought before even starting to watch it but I dismissed that after the reviews it gets).

It gets going once they get to the hill.

It gets going once they get to the hill.

Still not there, I fell asleep again last night just after they kicked the two blokes and birds of the boat for fighting.

'The Thing', on ITV4 again. Classic. Almost stayed up to watch 'The Fog' too but thought that was a bad idea on a school night.

I recorded both. The Thing is an absolute classic. I liked the black and white original as well.

Must have seen it about 12 times now.

Hideous Kinky. Kate Winslet plays a young mother who escapes London to 'find' herself in Marrakech with her two daughters. Decent low-budget British film that I got free with Sunday Times a while ago.

Hideous Kinky. Kate Winslet plays a young mother who escapes London to 'find' herself in Marrakech with her two daughters. Decent low-budget British film that I got free with Sunday Times a while ago.

Did she get her tits out?

Edited by ewerk

Did she get her tits out?

I thought you meant Nancy before the edit. Yes, briefly.