Toon V Lesta

trooper

Joselu is a joke, the bloke can’t even make proper contact with a ball on the volley when no one is near him. He’d struggle to be effective in League One as he can’t even manage the basics. I’ve no fucking clue what Rafa saw in him he shouldn’t even be a back up. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Shelvey losing his head. Lucky to get away with a studs up challenge there

Do you blame him, one of the best passers in the league gets the ball and looks up. Joselu and Perez are his only options. Probably feels like slitting his wrists.

Ashley’ll probably sanction some panic buying in January now which will result in less value than if he’d just spent more money this summer. He never seems to learn 

20 minutes ago, Howay said:

Joselu is a joke, the bloke can’t even make proper contact with a ball on the volley when no one is near him. He’d struggle to be effective in League One as he can’t even manage the basics. I’ve no fucking clue what Rafa saw in him he shouldn’t even be a back up. 

It was a last ditch 'any fucker'll do' after we couldn't get a striker in and it shows. The fact that a year later he's actually moving up the pecking order after the PL money windfall is truly scandalous. Fucking disgraceful and I'm at the stage now I'm praying for a blocked artery for the fat cockney bastard. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It was a last ditch 'any fucker'll do' after we couldn't get a striker in and it shows. The fact that a year later he's actually moving up the pecking order after the PL money windfall is truly scandalous. Fucking disgraceful and I'm at the stage now I'm praying for a blocked artery for the fat cockney bastard.

Nee good.A stent ,a few days in hospital and he'll be out.

5 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

How does Perez play every game? He's fucking SHIT.

He was shit in the championship how the fuck we didn't bin him after I don't know. Instead was get bagofpoo who makes him look immense.