Anorthernsoul

Coronavirus

30 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

or maybe the rise in cases is to do with seasonality of what it is?  Coronavirus from what I have read over the past months do start to rise at this time of year.

It's all fucking bollocks.  This cunt and his mate are going to extend the emergency measures and it's like living with Kim Jong-un.  It's Orwellian.

In August Covid was the 24th largest killer.  TWENTY FUCKING FOURTH.  Yet we're fucking locking down further.  Causing more issues with other health areas. 

My old man in Jan had a problem with his heart.  12 weeks to see a cardiologist.  Then this hit.  Still not seen a cardiologist.  He fucking dropped dead last Weds.  This cunts in charge have fucking blood on their hands.  Absolute despicable cunts.

Funny how you don't hear about Sweden now eh? 

Sorry to hear that about your dad mate 

Cheers guys.

It was a shock, but I can't really complain too much.  He was 84 and lived longer than I thought.  He's been knackered last 18 months with his health and with all this shite he's not been out the house since Feb.  What fucking life is that for someone.  You've got to take the positives, he went pretty quick and didn't suffer.  He could have easily been in a hospice or the like.

He got to see Leeds promoted so that's one thing, but he was still gutted I was a mag :lol: 

• Like 10

Condolences Wyki, it's a shitter.

Am pretty certain this non-Covid treatment block is all part of a "NHS can't cope" strategy so we'd better find another way - Oh how about private insurance. Cunts !!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Cheers guys.

It was a shock, but I can't really complain too much.  He was 84 and lived longer than I thought.  He's been knackered last 18 months with his health and with all this shite he's not been out the house since Feb.  What fucking life is that for someone.  You've got to take the positives, he went pretty quick and didn't suffer.  He could have easily been in a hospice or the like.

He got to see Leeds promoted so that's one thing, but he was still gutted I was a mag :lol: 

If you think Howmanheyman's gonna let you get away with "Cheers guys", even in these circumstances, think again. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

If you think Howmanheyman's gonna let you get away with "Cheers guys", even in these circumstances, think again. 

Even I'm not that heartless. You on the other hand, Mumsnet-diet-fad-CT-esque...... :lol:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Even I'm not that heartless. You on the other hand, Mumsnet-diet-fad-CT-esque...... :lol:

The fuck? 

• Haha 3

Well I had a test today. Don't have a temperature etc but do have the cough and feel rough. Managed to get a test in Murton, past Seaham so a bit of a drive. Someone related to a lass who works with the eldest bairn had one today at Byker whereas I got stuck in Apache land. I was in a rush otherwise I'd have had a black and white scarf hanging out of the rear car window on the way down, (hear what I'm saying essembee). :good:

;)

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well I had a test today. Don't have a temperature etc but do have the cough and feel rough. Managed to get a test in Murton, past Seaham so a bit of a drive. Someone related to a lass who works with the eldest bairn had one today at Byker whereas I got stuck in Apache land. I was in a rush otherwise I'd have had a black and white scarf hanging out of the rear car window on the way down, (hear what I'm saying essembee). :good:

;)

You not been alert?

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

You not been alert?

Other than the supermarket once and work, I've been nowhere for over a week. Work isn't socially distanced properly although they pretend it is and one of the daughters works at a pharmacy and the other has recently went back to school. Could have caught it through all of those or more likely just have a head cold. 

I'm not remotely interested in anything he has to say at this point. I'll wait until I read it second hand.

I don't think I could possibly have less respect for the man.

There's been an outbreak of headlice in my daughters school (year 5), yet a-fucking-gain. How the fuck does that happen if social distancing is being operated? Think the R rate of those little bastards must be over 100. And what scruffy sods have had them all summer without getting them treated, by rights they should be extinct? Doesn't give confidence to you about covid mind. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

;)

One of the Doctors I work with tried to get a test last month. They tried to send her to Galashiels. She pitched up at a Byker walk in centre instead and got one there and then