Hitzfeld for Newcastle

Emre

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make me laugh....seriously

Talking about backstabbing....look yourself in the mirror once in a while.

94925[/snapback]

I imagine you'd find that very difficult. :lol:

94929[/snapback]

A joke fine then(i apologise if i misinterpret it)

What happen to this forum..?? It wasnt like this years ago before it moved...

Just old friends siding each other..from the old days...

i am not to wound you guys up or anything ...but honestly i used to laugh out loud while reading the forum in the past. Its was fun and cheerful. Doesnt mean when you aged you take the fun with you......

I might not be too old in regards to some of you (late twenties), might not be a geordie living in newcastle but i have my pride of being a support and will always be happy to see another fellow supporter cheering.

I might not be too old in regards to some of you (late twenties), might not be a geordie living in newcastle but i have my pride of being a support and will always be happy to see another fellow supporter cheering.

94946[/snapback]

Bootiful mate. I'm welling up as we speak :lol:

94925[/snapback]

94929[/snapback]

i am not to wound you guys up or anything ...but honestly i used to laugh out loud while reading the forum in the past. Its was fun and cheerful. Doesnt mean when you aged you take the fun with you......

94946[/snapback]

Basically you're shit-stirring in this thread and the one over on N-O. Not the only like.

94925[/snapback]

94929[/snapback]

94946[/snapback]

Basically you're shit-stirring in this thread and the one over on N-O. Not the only like.

94949[/snapback]

Whatever that makes you some of you happy......

No point of me posting again

Big mention for them this morning on Metro FM news, might get another one at 8am if anyone's interested in tuning in. Don't usually listen to Metro but was flicking channels on the way to work, the Hitzfeld website got a mention and they had the lad who constructed it on the phone (pre-recorded like). Cut to Tony Horne going 'how sad'.  :lol:

Still, that's a major coup and I expect there's a bit of a party going on over at N-O towers.

94527[/snapback]

We should set up a Tony Horne wind-up phone call where he rings HTT live on Metro and pretends to be Hitzfeld, complete with crappy German accent. He could tell HTT that he wanted him to be the first to know that he WILL be Newcastle's next boss, and listen as HTT simultaneously filled his kegs and tried to start a thread on N-O. :o

94628[/snapback]

94925[/snapback]

It was a joke, you silly tart. Although I have to confess, I would wet myself if it became a reality.

DONTOONER can you up the cheese factor please? It's not quite melodramatic enough for me atm

94973[/snapback]

sorry mate had to bring around all the girls to make that dramatic, would have to buy them dinner for another round

94974[/snapback]

But the Toontastic obsession with N-O is pathetic, right? :lol:

94925[/snapback]

94929[/snapback]

94946[/snapback]

Do you write jingles?

DONTOONER can you up the cheese factor please? It's not quite melodramatic enough for me atm

94973[/snapback]

sorry mate had to bring around all the girls to make that dramatic, would have to buy them dinner for another round

94974[/snapback]

I thought you weren't posting again?

Big mention for them this morning on Metro FM news, might get another one at 8am if anyone's interested in tuning in. Don't usually listen to Metro but was flicking channels on the way to work, the Hitzfeld website got a mention and they had the lad who constructed it on the phone (pre-recorded like). Cut to Tony Horne going 'how sad'.  :lol:

Still, that's a major coup and I expect there's a bit of a party going on over at N-O towers.

94527[/snapback]

We should set up a Tony Horne wind-up phone call where he rings HTT live on Metro and pretends to be Hitzfeld, complete with crappy German accent. He could tell HTT that he wanted him to be the first to know that he WILL be Newcastle's next boss, and listen as HTT simultaneously filled his kegs and tried to start a thread on N-O. :o

94628[/snapback]

94925[/snapback]

It was a joke, you silly tart. Although I have to confess, I would wet myself if it became a reality.

94968[/snapback]

I thought it was a good idea ruined by the fact you wrote it on a thread you know HTT will be lurking.

94973[/snapback]

94974[/snapback]

94981[/snapback]

well depends how you judge it......

Varies from humans to dogs you see.....

everybody thinks differently so if i ask you the same question what would you answer?

everybody thinks differently so if i ask you the same question what would you answer?

94986[/snapback]

I'd have to understand the question first :lol:

94973[/snapback]

94974[/snapback]

94981[/snapback]

94986[/snapback]

I will post if its chatting

but not arguements from two different species

94973[/snapback]

94974[/snapback]

94981[/snapback]

94986[/snapback]

94990[/snapback]

Come back when you're human then. :o

The Money question....for everyone is there obsession with Hitzfeld campaign...??

I think is not between the boards i hope...because some of us use both of them.

94993[/snapback]

You were told about this yesterday, when you tried to compare the situation to the persecution of muslims, you do seem to be shit-stirring, like.

94973[/snapback]

94974[/snapback]

94981[/snapback]

94986[/snapback]

94990[/snapback]

Come back when you're human then. :o

94994[/snapback]

eh i am human......but someone must be the dog.... :angry: